Sillyness in Southern Arizona

Ron B

Explorer
I don't come on the site very often, but it's nice to see someone doing a challenging trail. Besides, a little rock-rash or desert pinstriping just gives your vehicle some character. Don't fix it...get some more!

Ron B
'97 Hummer

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Ron B said:
I don't come on the site very often, but it's nice to see someone doing a challenging trail. Besides, a little rock-rash or desert pinstriping just gives your vehicle some character. Don't fix it...get some more!

Ron B
'97 Hummer

As I'm sure you have seen, most of the people over here are more interested in general exploration than rock crawling, so many of them don't see the harder trails too often. So every now and then I put up a couple pics for entertainment purposes. I probably won't "fix" any of the rock-rash, but I will cover up the bare metal with some paint to help prevent rust and continued paint peeling. The fenders will likely be cut off at some point and replaced with some steel tube, the rear quarters (which have some rash from a previous trip) will likely get covered in 3/16 cold rolled steel plate....all standard "jeep" stuff.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
We should do a weekend of "technical trails" up north sometime....Some of the "moderate" trails off of Table Mesa.....the terminators, raw deal, etc. Baja has been over a couple of them IIRC, and Mark over at 4wdtrips (crawler971????).....nothing as difficult as H2H though....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach