Snorkel pre-cleaner-$20+shipping

ExpoMike

Dan, I assume you got my Paypal and address from that, correct? Looking forward to seeing this show up. :D

ExpoMike

Mine arrived today! Thanks a bunch, like discribed, box looks like crap but brand new plastic wrapped unit.

Hope you get you place dried out and back to normal.

ERG80

Observer
Does anyone have more info on making an adapter for these to fit a new style Safari snorkel for a FZJ80?

Thanks
ERG80

LJ_24

Adventurer
Does anyone have more info on making an adapter for these to fit a new style Safari snorkel for a FZJ80?

Thanks
ERG80

go down to home depot, get a 3.5" to 4.5" diameter coupling pipe adapter, two big hose clamps and your done!

The 80 series has the 3.5" OD tube, right?

ERG80

Observer
Yes its 3.5".

Went to Lowes and looked around. I ended up getting a 4inx3in flexible coupling. It was PN#11918-01825 and came with two hose clamps. Its rubber so I was able to heat it and stretch it over the snorkel body and the precleaner. Its on there securely with a slight amount of wiggle. Ill keep an eye on it and see how it holds up.

Thanks

Last edited:

leadsled01

Money sent...
Still got plenty. Those of you who send the $$ by tomorrow by 10:00 Mountain time will have them in the mail USPS PP tomorrow by noon. Usual shipping is 6-9 days anywhere in the US.

You'll get brand new pre-cleaners in nicely water stained and warped boxes given the recent catastrophe which occured in my home over new years. :sombrero:

If you are interested then sent $35 to my paypal address: danrohweder@yahoo.com. PM with you address to be sure I have the accurate addy for mailing.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven