Snorkel pre-cleaner-$20+shipping

docroh

Observer
Fellas-

Got 3 more going out tomorrow. I need to get a count before I commit to any more sales. Things have been a bit nuts with the flooded house, now living in a rental during 3 months of reconstruction. Should have 3-4 more left.

Price is $35 shipped via PP in the lower 48. Tired of calculating postage so its flat rate. If you are interested, shoot me an email at: danrohweder@yahoo.com. Don't send money until I can assure you a pre-cleaner.

Also, I have more of the AMAL cases. Aluminum water-tight chests that are great for expo gear and storage. Price on these is $75/case regardless of the size. I'll get a count tomorrow on the selection available.

By End of February I should come into a few Hardigg cases. These got snapped up real fast at $175 + shipping. They are the the 12x21x33 inch cases with casters and pressure equalization valves. I'm going to move these quick so price drop to $150/case + shipping and these need to go via USPS for tracking and insurance.

Let me know in advance if you are interested in the cases and I'll start a priority list.

Cheers.

Dan

docroh

Observer
Recv’d mine today, box had water damage but the pre-cleaner was in perfect condition. Thanks.

Sorry the box could not be reused for christmas:sombrero: No corrosive parts on these so the water damaged boxes are simply cosmetic annoyance.

Enjoy

photomike72

Observer
Gang,

Got my pre-cleaner today.

Freakin' awesome. Will look and work great on the truck when I get the snorkle installed. Looks 100% perfect regardless of water damaged box.

Thx for the great deal.

Cheers!
Mike

1ststatecruiser

Adventurer
can anyone post some pics of their mounting solution??

Cheers,
Mike

heres mine rubber pipe coupler
precleaner021-1.jpg

its tight where the pre cleaner joins but i did pushed the rubber from the inside so it would fit.
precleaner022.jpg

connection to snorkel was exact fit.

hope it helps

photomike72

Observer
heres mine rubber pipe coupler
precleaner021-1.jpg

its tight where the pre cleaner joins but i did pushed the rubber from the inside so it would fit.
precleaner022.jpg

connection to snorkel was exact fit.

hope it helps

Pics look great. Thanks for posting!!

Is this the 4" to 3" coupler OR 4.5" to 3.5"??

Cheers!
Mike

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven