SOLD: '06 kitted Land Rover LR3 HSE w/ 64k miles!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
This is a very well built expedition truck, with all the kit added by the dealership (Land Rover Roaring Forks, Co) when new. I bought this Rover used for my personal use, and have enjoyed every minute! It has rear storage, monitored rear power point, sliders, winch and ARB bumper, Baja rack, ARB awning, rear ladder, and even Viair on board compressor. Ready for DD duties, or a trip around the globe!! Factory options include DVD, Navigation, Bixenon adaptive headlights, heated windscreen as well as heated F&R seats, console cooler, full size spare, etc. etc.

Asking $21k, and hits Ebay Sunday. Not cheap, but very well done, low miles, zero issues, and cannot be replicated for the price...

Attachments

• DSC_0148.JPG
    DSC_0148.JPG
    415.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • DSC_0150.JPG
    DSC_0150.JPG
    410 KB · Views: 341
  • DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_0157.JPG
    DSC_0157.JPG
    412.9 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG
    411.4 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC_0159.JPG
    DSC_0159.JPG
    426.4 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC_0170.JPG
    DSC_0170.JPG
    371.2 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks!!
The dealer, LRRF did it when new, and I cannot find out if they built it or bought it, as they have had many personnel changes since that time, sorry.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Ebay listing starts this evening, and price reduced- see initial post for update…

Item #141226590187

Viggen

Just here...
Damn, this is a nice truck! I think about LR3s more and more often lately and things like this popping up at reasonable costs are making it difficult on me.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks- turn key, comfortable, dare I say...... reliable ;-) They surely have had to make an impact on Toyota sales...

Angry_Man

Adventurer
Yes indeed. The plan is a father-son breakdown of the Trans American Trail, a road trip to trek across The Bob, plenty of upper peninsula and Drummond Island shenanigans, and copious amounts of the idiot pedal on the dunes in Silver Lake State Park.

Edit: But first: ARB lockers and some local durability testing with some local rover trips and The Mounds ORV park in Genesee.

zelatore

Explorer
Very nice truck, and a good price with all the equipment. I'm sort of glad it's on the right side of the country as I'd feel bad to have missed it had it been out west.

Subdued

Yes indeed.

Bringing up an old for sale thread, but wondering if the new owner could provide the size of the roof rack and model of awning installed? I have been trying to decide between the ARB 6.5' and 8' and the picture at the start of this thread shows the balance I am looking for.

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven