*Sold* 1995 4x4 Chevy Roadtrek 210 Popular Camper Van

Hubcap

IMG_0706.JPG

Location - Little Rock, AR

For sale is a rare 1995 Chevy Roadtrek 210 Popular that's been restored and had a 4x4 conversion in 2017. I chose Boulder Offroad for the conversion because of their extensive experience with Roadtrek and Chevy. The floorplan on this van is great, which makes it a good multipurpose vehicle (daily driver, camper, tailgater, surfer van, hunting rig, bugout vehicle, etc.).

The rear bench seats can be used for two single beds or can make a king-size bed. They're easily removable, if you need to haul lumber, gear, etc. The removable storage compartment behind the driver seat can be taken out if you'd rather have a seat, bench, child bed, etc. I have a bench for the area that will be included, also. I have the front/rear tables and removable storage shelf that sits over the driver/passenger seat area as well.

It has less than 10,000 miles on the restoration. The odometer shows 149,000K.

It drives and rides really well, and can be parked just about anywhere, being only 22' long. There's a lot of storage.

Here is a list of everything that's new on the van:

New Chevy 350 engine
Rebuilt 4L80 transmission
Dana 60 front end
Posi/limited slip
Rear regear
New suspension and leaf springs
Custom 3" exhaust system
Custom rear bumper with tire carrier
New paint job with spray-on bed liner
16" XD wheels
35" BFG K02 tires
All new exterior lights
New water and gray tanks (I removed the black tank)
New Optima red top battery
New Powermax 110 Volt AC to 12 Volt DC Power Supply Converter Charger (45 Amp)

The inside has new upholstery, paint, black-out curtains, window tint, hot-water heater, TV, rear-view camera, tank gauge, bed-liner floor, dual-flow Fantastic Fan, Camco toilet, shower head and LED lights.

The microwave, vent, Dometic 2-way fridge , 2-burner stove, faucet, Onan generator, and rear AC are the only things I haven't replaced, and they are all in good working order.

I haven't been able to use the van as much as I'd like, so I'd rather someone else be able to enjoy it the way that it should be. I'm asking $49,900, but I'll listen to any offer.
Please let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Kps396

View attachment 640956

Location - Little Rock, AR

For sale is a rare 1995 Chevy Roadtrek 210 Popular that's been restored and had a 4x4 conversion in 2017. I chose Boulder Offroad for the conversion because of their extensive experience with Roadtrek and Chevy. The floorplan on this van is great, which makes it a good multipurpose vehicle (daily driver, camper, tailgater, surfer van, hunting rig, bugout vehicle, etc.).

The rear bench seats can be used for two single beds or can make a king-size bed. They're easily removable, if you need to haul lumber, gear, etc. The removable storage compartment behind the driver seat can be taken out if you'd rather have a seat, bench, child bed, etc. I have a bench for the area that will be included, also. I have the front/rear tables and removable storage shelf that sits over the driver/passenger seat area as well.

It has less than 10,000 miles on the restoration. The odometer shows 149,000K.

It drives and rides really well, and can be parked just about anywhere, being only 22' long. There's a lot of storage.

Here is a list of everything that's new on the van:

New Chevy 350 engine
Rebuilt 4L80 transmission
Dana 60 front end
Posi/limited slip
Rear regear
New suspension and leaf springs
Custom 3" exhaust system
Custom rear bumper with tire carrier
New paint job with spray-on bed liner
16" XD wheels
35" BFG K02 tires
All new exterior lights
New water and gray tanks (I removed the black tank)
New Optima red top battery
New Powermax 110 Volt AC to 12 Volt DC Power Supply Converter Charger (45 Amp)

The inside has new upholstery, paint, black-out curtains, window tint, hot-water heater, TV, rear-view camera, tank gauge, bed-liner floor, dual-flow Fantastic Fan, Camco toilet, shower head and LED lights.

The microwave, vent, Dometic 2-way fridge , 2-burner stove, faucet, Onan generator, and rear AC are the only things I haven't replaced, and they are all in good working order.

I haven't been able to use the van as much as I'd like, so I'd rather someone else be able to enjoy it the way that it should be. I'm asking $49,900, but I'll listen to any offer.
Please let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions. Thanks!
Hi I would like some pictures of interior and the underside if at all possible! Send me a message very interested .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach