SOLD- 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road DCSB With RTT and Extras

RedTacoDriver

I am the original owner of this truck. I bought it new with plans to eventually build it but over the years my needs have changed. I need something bigger to carry the family so with sadness I'm looking to sell my Tacoma.

The Truck:
2018 Tacoma Double Cab Short bed TRD-Off road 4X4. Has all the options available in 2018:
Tech Package: Blind Spot Monitor/ Parking Sensors
Premium Package: Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Power rear window, auto brights
2018+ Toyotas have the Safety package by default which includes adaptive cruise control, emergency braking etc.
Currently has 42,500 miles but I am still driving it as needed.
Truck is Stock
Cosmetics: Normal exterior wear and tear except some clear coat scratching from driving off road. No scratches through the paint. Interior is in excellent condition including the leather seats.
Mechanical: Serviced per manufacturers instructions with an extra oil change at 2500 miles. I have all service records. All recalls completed including the one that was issued in January. Garage kept the majority of its life. Never had a mechanical issue with the truck.

Rooftop Tent:
CVT Mt. Shasta Hybrid.
Holds two big people or three smaller people with room to spare at the feet. Comes with the extended vestibule so the tent entry is covered when its raining and you don't get water inside. Tent is in excellent condition. Comes with all original parts.
This tent comes with two rain flys, One is larger without skylights that completely shades all sides and windows, Great for heavy rain/snow. The other has skylights and has less fabric over the doors and windows. Great for summer camping.

Bed Rails:
Yakima BedRock with 68 inch HD rails. If the tent is shifted over there is extra room on the rails for a bike or something else. Currently the tent is centered.

Tonneau Cover:
Gator soft Tri-fold cover

Snow Tires + Wheels:
Studded Himalaya Truck tires with Black Rhino wheels and lug nuts. Used two seasons.

Snow Chains:
Never used chains that fit the winter tires. Low profile quick tightening chains.

Everything is located near Silverton, Oregon (~ 1 hour south of Portland)

New Prices:
Truck: $37,500 OBO
Tent + Rack: $2000
Snow Tires: $1000
Chains: $400
Or buy everything as a package for $40,000 OBO

Truck will be available next week pending successful delivery of my new truck.

Photos:
IMG_0349 Large.jpegIMG_0350 Large.jpegIMG_0351 Large.jpegIMG_0352 Large.jpegIMG_0353 Large.jpegIMG_0354 Large.jpegIMG_0355 Large.jpegIMG_0356 Large.jpeg
Clear Coat scratches:
IMG_0357 Large.jpeg
Truck With Tent:
IMG_7793 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk