SOLD - 2021AEV GLADIATOR - 11k Miles - ALUCAB OVERLANDD

tommysita

Hi guys,

Mule Expeditions in Washington just finished installing full overland installation of Alucab sleeper on my 2021 Gladiator. Realized I need more space so willing to let go of it at cost.

Find attached the Sticker price from AEV, the Mule expedition outfit and pictures. The car is currently at Mule ready for pick up.

Asking price is $130k - serious enquiries only as i don't plan on taking a loss.

Attachments

• AEV Sticker - Listing.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,439
  • Gladiator 1L.jpg
    Gladiator 1L.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4,149
  • Gladiator 2.jpg
    Gladiator 2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 3,995
  • Gladiator 3.jpg
    Gladiator 3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3,677
  • Gladiator 4.jpg
    Gladiator 4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3,630
  • Gladiator 5.jpg
    Gladiator 5.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 3,621
  • Gladiator 6.jpg
    Gladiator 6.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 3,615
  • Gladiator 7.jpg
    Gladiator 7.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3,866
  • Gladiator 9L.jpg
    Gladiator 9L.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 4,007
  • Mule Expedition 2022 Build - Listing.pdf
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited:

El_jefe_83

Mas Gains
Please go over the quotes, car is $75k and the entire Alucab components is over $41k, there is a $13k credit for deposit prepayment. Please go over things in detail or dont.
thank you
Was not meant as a insult. Fantastic build. Someone will be very fortunate to have such a capable rig. Curious what you are going to build next?

extremer

With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.
Just because you don't like a particular response doesn't make it BS

NEPolarbear

Observer
Fantastic!
Couple of questions:
1) Can the roof top panels above the driver and passenger be removed with the Cab installed?
2) Do you know the total weight of the Jeep with everything loaded?
Thanks for your time.

tommysita

Fantastic!
Couple of questions:
1) Can the roof top panels above the driver and passenger be removed with the Cab installed?
2) Do you know the total weight of the Jeep with everything loaded?
Thanks for your time.
Hi,

1) yes roof panels can come out! was a priority for me
2) unsure but guess regular alu cab+jeep... only heavy part are the 2x lithium batteries, rest is not super heavy.

zimm

Expedition Leader
With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.

I recall an article by Csaba Csere discussing the cost of options on cars, and would you rather have a civic with all the options or a mid grade accord that cost less. I think if you look at the size of the truck, that’s the discussion being proffered by any critique, and actually started by the owner, or I wouldn’t bother bringing it up.

Last edited:

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I am incredibly impressed with this build, as I stated earlier. but I wonder what the present stock market melt down along with stratospheric fuel prices are going to do to the Overlanding market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal