SOLD - 2021AEV GLADIATOR - 11k Miles - ALUCAB OVERLANDD

zimm

Expedition Leader
If you're in the market for something like this, it became a bargain. If I built this a year from now and saw this ad I'd head to the basement to scream and break things.

life for short people must be awesome. My neighbor has TWO 1960's GT 40's he gave me permission to take out, but I'd have to cut a hole in the roof. I tried to squeeze in, and those doors were like a guillotine. My bald head hits in my Alaskan camper. I can't see me and shezimm surviving a trip in this without someone dying, but if youre 5'11" and like to fly fish alone in remote areas, this would be tits, and big ones at that. .

braziltaco

wait.... let me get this straight. hes asking 85k for a rig, and the fiscal deal breaker for you is a 500 dollar flight and fuel for driving the car you bought, or shipping at 1500...

I think you're full of crap.
Time, my friend. I'm not gonna buy something sight unseen, and so it's a big commitment to fly out to see it.

That being said, the deal breaker was that buying it is committing to driving a vehicle that is going to be over its payload often. The overlanding community seems to not take this seriously, but with a family it's something that should be considered.. 🤷

It wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me 10 years ago, though. There's a buyer for everything!

Last edited:
I saw this build yesterday. It’s incredible. The entire rig looks brand new. The Sarge Green is pretty sweet. Drives like a champ with enough pep to snap you back. I am looking at one other option, but this rig would be all I could ever want.

Attachments

• IMG_6694.jpeg
    IMG_6694.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 185

sabjku

Observer
Where did you end up installing the Dometic fridge? If it’s on a slide, which slide did you do?

Carolina4x4

Is there a spec sheet somewhere? I've looked thru the 7 pages here but can't find even basic info on truck or camper. What am I missing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal