I got:
- 2021 4 door, badlands, hardtop, sasquatch, 2.7, high package
- Brand New, Never Opened GFC Platform RTT, never opened
- Brand New, Never Opened Trailrax TRMR rack with Pak Rax
- SHW Offroad Drawer system
- JCR Offroad tailgate table

I just love the combo of a gladiator + alu cab canopy camper

braziltaco

Love the build. I'm east coast and would need to fly out and then drive home or ship it, so can't get to the price you're asking.. but will think more!

braziltaco

I didn't realize the 2021 Gladiator Rubicon only has a 1,160 lb payload. The Alu camper alone is ~500 lbs, leaving ~660 lbs for everything else you've modded (storage, propane tanks, batteries, stove, fridge, etc) plus stuff we'd need for trips (food, water, beer, wine, clothes, firewood, tools, etc) plus our own weight (2 adults + 2 kids with car seats), don't think we could make this work and feel safe about it.

Good luck with the sale, very nice build!

tommysita

Hey guys. Car will either sell before 12/20 or will head to Montana in storage. Bring all reasonable cash offers!!!

Last edited:

Wakeup2river

I didn't realize the 2021 Gladiator Rubicon only has a 1,160 lb payload. The Alu camper alone is ~500 lbs, leaving ~660 lbs for everything else you've modded (storage, propane tanks, batteries, stove, fridge, etc) plus stuff we'd need for trips (food, water, beer, wine, clothes, firewood, tools, etc) plus our own weight (2 adults + 2 kids with car seats), don't think we could make this work and feel safe about it.

Good luck with the sale, very nice build!

Then leave the 2 kids ,wife and wine home.

Pretty cool you are a new member and you fly in and crap on the guys ad. Hero

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
It is really nice. Mooned over it a bit but already have a paid off setup which checks all the same boxes so was hoping someone here would Merry Christmas themselves it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal