SOLD - 2021AEV GLADIATOR - 11k Miles - ALUCAB OVERLANDD

Billincamo

With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.
With the BS responses why people advertise on here is beyond me.

The truck is mint, built by the best and well done. Do the math, add taxes it’s 130 all day. Yep, 130 is crazy but that’s the world we are in, I don’t like the prices of houses either but it doesn’t bring down the prices.

Reality is no buyer is going to pay cost for a build that was not built to specs the want. They can order the exact truck, color, packages, etc… they want and have it built to their specs, especially at $130K. It is a used vehicle (2021) plain and simple and most likely the seller is going to have let it go for less then cost or not sell it. Extremely rare if not ever do you build a truck like that and break even. The only BS response I read was yours. Wow who would have guessed you the price went form $130k to $102K and still hasn't sold. My best guess is $85k on the low side and $90K on the high side, and that all day.

Last edited:

Wakeup2river

Reality is no buyer is going to pay cost for a build that was not built to specs the want. They can order the exact truck, color, packages, etc… they want and have it built to their specs, especially at $130K. It is a used vehicle (2021) plain and simple and most likely the seller is going to have let it go for less then cost or not sell it. Extremely rare if not ever do you build a truck like that and break even. The only BS response I read was yours. Wow who would have guessed you the price went form $130k to $102K and still hasn't sold. My best guess is $85k on the low side and $90K on the high side, and that all day.

Someone’s ad is no one else’s business unless it's a true scam. Really, most people here keep their opinions to themselves in the classifieds as it should be.

If they can’t, they should find a life other than trolling ads that they have zero intention of buying. There is no benefit to this site by asking a question for the only real purpose of taking a pot-shot at a guy's vehicle. Self-proclaimed keyboard heros playing Captain Obvious aren’t needed for this crowd.
LOL Clearly some folks here were volunteer hall monitors or crossing guards in middle school.

We all read ads and have certain thoughts…..crazy price, vehicle is beat up, wrong set up etc, ……we just don’t publicize the thoughts. Just like you don’t go to Expo and walk up and start criticizing all the vendors or say what you’re thinking about people at a neighborhood party. You may think, “god she’s fat“ but you don't say it. ?

09B9BDEE-1E76-46DB-825F-3777904E4B6C.jpeg

Last edited:

tommysita

I URGE EVERYONE TO READ IN DETAILS PLEASE. @Billincamo @bri
LINE 48 OF THE MULE BUILD HAS FIRST PAYMENT OF $13,945.25 + BALNCE $28,499.27= $42,444.52 + CAR $74,896.00= $117,340.52
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 2K FRIDGE ON BOARD EITHER. SO YOU ARE SAVING $15K RIGHT NOW ON NEW BUILD - WITHOUT FACTORING THAT AEV PRICES WENT UP!

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I URGE EVERYONE TO READ IN DETAILS PLEASE. @Billincamo @bri
LINE 48 OF THE MULE BUILD HAS FIRST PAYMENT OF $13,945.25 + BALNCE $28,499.27= $42,444.52 + CAR $74,896.00= $117,340.52
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 2K FRIDGE ON BOARD EITHER. SO YOU ARE SAVING $15K RIGHT NOW ON NEW BUILD - WITHOUT FACTORING THAT AEV PRICES WENT UP!
Factor in depreciation on a 2 year old truck and the fact that dealers are throwing 12k on the hood of gladiators to get rid of them. It’s a nice truck, glws.

tommysita

@plainjaneFJC That is correct, but once again noone looks at the fine print. Look at how much an AEV gladiator is these days?? my sticker is $74k and the same exact one is $92k on their site today... you do the math!!!

sabjku

Observer
I would absolutely encourage you to get more, and better pics posted. I don’t even see one pic of the passenger side of the vehicle, none of the suspension, more detailed exterior pics, engine bay, etc.

I think many undervalue the strong importance of quality pics, especially when asking premium prices, for a premium rig.

With that said, I’m constantly in the market for my next travel setup. Do you have more pics anywhere else? I didn’t see a Dropbox link or anything like that posted in the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal