(SOLD) 2022 Tundra + FWC Hawk Full-time Overland Dream Build

Jesmor3

It's a long mod list so grab a snack! :D

This rig was designed for full-time living, hence the huge amount of Lithium battery and Solar, with a Hawk Flatbed camper. That means it’s insanely comfy any way you use it.
I bought this from the first owner intending to live in it for at least 14 months. After spending an additional $25,000 modifying this truck for full-time living, I've had a massive job change and can't work on the road anymore. Don't rub any more salt in the wound more, it hurts already haha!

The rig is complete and ready for its new owner.
Both Titles in hand!
Truck is in SLC, Utah but could be driven to you for asking price, which is $125,000.

*All mods professionally installed by Mule Expedition Outfitters (WA) or Expedition Superstore (UT), except the solar panels to the roof, which I installed with special z-bar stock I custom ordered. Check out the fit of the panels I'm super proud of that lol

Truck​

• 2022 SR5 Double Cab
  • i-FORCE 3.5L Twin-Turbo V6
    • I have been very impressed with the Twin Turbo!
  • SZ SR5 Convenience Package
    • Includes Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
    • Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking
    • Extra Large fuel tank (32.2 gallons)
  • Toyota Platinum 125,000 mile extended warranty, TRANSFERABLE!
  • 34,000 miles (54,700 km)
  • Wheels: 5x RRW RR6-H 17x8.5 +0
  • Tires: Toyo AT3 35x12.5
  • Avg 12 mpg with camper (I can get a little bit better if I drive carefully but 12 is with normal driving)
  • Oil changes and recommended maintenance have been done in order to stay up-to-date for the warranty, which I confirmed with my Toyota dealer.
  • Custom Rear bench seat delete and fold-up platform (rear seats included in sale)
  • Rear Seat Security Box bolted down (holds two medium camera backpacks plus laptops and more)
  • Hidden Console Safe with key or code
  • Glovebox Storage Dividers
  • RAM mount conversion for dash
  • RAM Laptop Mount, passenger seat

Platform​

• 2022 MITS Alloy EVO2 flatbed tray
  • Black powder coat option
  • Front and rear tool boxes
  • 5ft rear under tray drawer with lid
  • 30 liter headache rack water tank ( I used this SO much!)
  • Four wheel campers wiring kit

Exterior/Offroad​

• 35" Toyo Tires
  • Icon Stage 6 Suspension front and rear (1.5-3.5") set at 2.5" (damn does this ride smooth on washboard!)
  • Icon Front Upper Control Arms
  • Icon rear sway bar (recommended by Icon with this kit)
  • Commercial rear airbags suspension
  • CBI Baja Front Bumper
  • 30" Light bar in Bumper (Heritic) with 2x1 45 degree and 1x1 30 degree angle side lights.
  • 9.5 Slim ComeUp Winch (Wireless or Wired)
  • Factor winch hook
  • Truck is still same dimensions as original Tundra except height, which is about 9’ (3m)
  • ARB Dual Compressor, fills up all four in no time

Camper​

• 2022 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed with nearly every option.
  • Installed September 2022
  • Black smooth siding
  • Flatbed with tons of storage and six foot long rear drawer.
  • Upgraded Electrical (4 gauge aught) to handle engine charging of massive 400mAh LiFePo battery upgrade
  • 600W of solar on the roof (3x200W), replaced factory 2x 160w roof mounted solar panels and controller)
  • Redarc BCDC1225D (battery can take 200A of charge, so it can charge both from the MPPT Solar Controller AND the BCDC while driving. I went all in lol)
  • Renege 80A MPPT Solar Controller upgrade to handle up to 800W (there is a spot ready on the roof for a fourth panel but I don’t think anyone would need it. Currently the rig can comfortably run a starling, laptops, speakers, and internal living for multiple days without sun. Indefinitely with even a few hours of sun each day)
  • Flush mount sink/stove (propane)
  • Propane Furnace w/thermostat (easily heated to 70F all night in 20F outdoor weather)
  • Tankless Water Heater
  • Inside & outside shower
  • 2x 2.5gal propane tanks
  • Queen size bed with Froli bed springs and topper
  • Thermal pack insulation package
  • Upgraded 400aH Lithium Battery (Renogy) (Replaced factory 2x 6v batteries)
  • Dual Roof Fans (with remotes so you can turn on from outside the camper at the door)
  • 3000W Invertor (Renogy) (Powers a microwave, rice cooker, StarLink, you name it lol)
  • Wireless and Bluetooth Renogy Monitor System “Renogy One Core” (link)
  • Side Steps package
  • 8’ Fiamma Awning
  • Under-bed storage
  • Yakima roof tracks
  • Side and rear floodlights
  • Exterior LED lightning
  • 2-way refrigerator/freezer 130l (this can fit so much food it’s great, and the camper battery powers it no problem.)
  • Removable mechanical jacks w/ extension plates
  • Rear rack with 3gal rotopax, Trasharoo + locking mounts
  • Will include Maxtrax at asking price.

Notes:
- The truck and camper have pinstripes form the previous owner. I had the truck detailed and it looks a lot better, but it could use a buff.
- I never had the backup cam reinstalled since I put my own, but I will include the factory backup camera pulled out of the original bed.

Last edited:

Jesmor3

IMG_2951.jpeg

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
of all the questions I could ask...
I am curious if you know the information on the aluminum storage box in the cab? I have a bunch of Zarges but this one looks a great size for what I need, and probably Way cheaper than Zarges.

Someone please buy this truck or I'm gonna drain my bank account and end up with a second Tundra 😍

Jesmor3

of all the questions I could ask...
I am curious if you know the information on the aluminum storage box in the cab? I have a bunch of Zarges but this one looks a great size for what I need, and probably Way cheaper than Zarges.

Someone please buy this truck or I'm gonna drain my bank account and end up with a second Tundra 😍
Haha yep no problem! I bought the 30x17x17.8

*new link* 9jan24

I drilled holes in the bottom and tapped the wood from underneath to put countersunk screws into the food. Then used captive nuts inside the box. I put some rubber grommets between the safe and carpeted wood to take road bouncing load.

And just let me know when you're ready to come look at the rig ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad