SOLD! AT Overland Summit Camper For Short Bed Tacoma W/ Extras $10,500 with Alucab Awning

Ashinn77

I have a 6 month old AT Overland Summit for a short bed Tacoma for sale with extras. This has been my favorite camping setup by far and only getting rid of because I moved up to a fullsize and it won't fit. I will be ordering another one for it as soon as this sales. The camper is wrapped as you can see from the pictures and can be removed but I thought I would leave it on for now for some protection as it is sitting at my shop. This thing takes less than a minute to setup so no more messing with tents and poles. It keeps you nice and dry and being able to stand up inside and change or just get out of the elements is a complete game changer. The tent canvas was upgraded to their gen 2 version for superior water proofing and is very high quality not like you see on some cheaper tents. I have added the higher end Euro windows ($1600 option) with privacy shade and bug shade which is awesome for beach camping when you need ventilation without bugs in your tent. Other mods or add ons include roof vent that opens fully with shade or bug sceen ($800 option), two 100 watt Renogy solar panels sealed and mounted to the roof for tons of offgrid power, Renogy Rover 40 solar controller with bluetooth module for readings and lighting control on your phone, external Hot/Cold shower point, mixer valve, shower head & quick detach shower hose mounted on the drivers side for use with propane hot water shower, water fill on driver's side for onboard water if you choose to do so, At Overlands custom awning mounts on the passenger side which currently has an Alu Cab Shadow awn ($1500 awning) mounted to it ( I will sell with or without the awning if needed), shipping to the east coast was roughly $1900 as well. I have roughly $13,500 (not including the awning) in it and am asking $10,500.00 with it which would include installation here in Matthews NC.
atsummit1.jpg
atsummit3.jpg
atsummit3.jpg
atsummit2.jpg
atsummit4.jpg
atsummit5.jpg
atsummit7.jpg

Last edited:

coastiehawk

Man, that is a sweet price! I already know the answer to the question but do you think it will fit an '05 Tundra Access cab? A man can dream right?

Tenchi64

It will fit as long it is a 5 foot bed. The only difference is the actual fitment mounting kit for the bed rails which can be purchased form AT Overland
I reached out to them and this is doable. Can i drop by this week to take a look? I live in fort mill so we are fairly close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal