SOLD! Great condition Flippac for sale in Peoria, AZ

OurOverlandLife

FOR SALE: Flippac. Full size 6ft ish bed.

Description:
We have used this setup for about two years and it really doesn't get any better than this. The greatest amount of space with the smallest footprint! Sadly Flippac the company is no longer around so finding these in great shape is really getting harder to come by. We have decided to go a different direction with our travels so sadly we must say goodby to this amazing camper shell. Its the one designed for a full size 6ft ish bed. I did have the bed of the truck all built out but that's not included as I have already taken most of it apart.
These sell for over $7500k in great shape and this one is in great shape
New 4” mattress sealed in plastic right away no mold less than a year old
All new bulb seal all the way around. Less than a year old
All windows resealed six months ago
Hinges resealed
Small Tears in screens repaired and they keep bugs out well
Custom aluminum extending surfboard rack, one of a kind, the only one I have ever seen (we get a lot of questions about it)
Tepui awning 6ft, decent shape, the cover is sun-blasted but the awning is perfect!
Rear track for At Overland rear awning (sold separately)
Flippac is mounted to the bed with six grade 8 bolts through L-track tie-down system and a 90degree aluminum channel holds well!
Top of the line with the most vents and four window rainfly from SLO sail and canvas (A $500 value)
The whole tent and rainfly were recently double-coated with seam seal and silicon tent sealer keeps you dry in the rain
I have the topper crank as well (Some of these no longer have them)
Custom detachable front support rods
There’s a small Jenkey Gelcoat repair on The driver's side that I did myself. Doesn’t leak anymore, it was damaged when I bought the flippac and I did the repair very early in ownership, very functional, hardly noticeable.
Overall it's one of the nicest Flippacs for sale right now. Don't let this pass you by, modern setups are over $12K and climbing and 6 months to a year out!
I have access to a lift until the end of the month which would make transferring it to your truck quite easy.

My bed rails measure 80" long and 70" wide! Reach out with any questions you may have.

Price: $6,000

IMG_6973.jpg
IMG_6975.jpg
IMG_6976.jpg
IMG_6982.jpg
IMG_6983.jpg
IMG_6984.jpg
2003ABF6-F031-47BB-94F5-3526B8BE2FF4.JPG
DeathValley_ouroverlandlife_2019-312.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG

WOODY2

Adventurer
No we are in San Diego so would just have a bit of a drive to get out there.
4.5 or 5 hrs to get there, an hour to install then take the LONG way home to enjoy it what's the issue? Good luck if you score it.

PJZG

New to this forum. I PM'd you (I think). Not certain; please confirm.
Do you have more detailed specs or can you direct me to URL? We have F150 Supercab 6.5 bed and need to know if would fit. forgive me, but are you saying the sleeping bed is full size 6ft or is that the length of the truck bed? You also write, "My bed rails measure 80" long and 70" wide!" so I am uncertain? Hope this isn't received as a stupid question...

OurOverlandLife

Sadly Flippac the company is no longer around so there are no links to the spec's but the bed on the Tundra I have is their
"6 1/2Ft" bed My rear inside measurement is 78 1/2" and the outside of the tailgate is 80 1/4". The inside of the side rails is 66" and the outside is 70". Plus there is wiggle room even o the width out and even in, and the base is quite wide. I think it would fit pretty well based on our bed sizes being similar.

bmwillems527

I am looking to setup my Tundra with a flippack and the decked drawer system. How do you like it? How much standing room is there on top of the Decked drawer?

OurOverlandLife

I am looking to setup my Tundra with a flippack and the decked drawer system. How do you like it? How much standing room is there on top of the Decked drawer?
A little less than 6' near the tailgate over 6" near the cab. I am 6'3" and the interior height was not once an issue. I couldn't imagine not running a drawer system. Keeps all that stuff out of your living space. We also put a stove in the front of one o the drawers so we could cook lunch without opening the flippac while we traveled.

bmwillems527

A little less than 6' near the tailgate over 6" near the cab. I am 6'3" and the interior height was not once an issue. I couldn't imagine not running a drawer system. Keeps all that stuff out of your living space. We also put a stove in the front of one o the drawers so we could cook lunch without opening the flippac while we traveled.
Yeah, thats my plan. Set it up for outdoor cooking. Sweet setup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77