SOLD. ISUZU NPR EXPEDITION CUSTOM RIG

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
BarryG, did you buy this from Erik Petroni(NeverQuit), as he had his own for sale thread months ago for this same rig?

Barryg

yes ; he wasn't able to complete it due to Covid shutdown ; so I completed itat the Alumline factory

Is there room inside shower area for at least a Composting Toilet? (prefer composting vs full portable). Any photos of the bathroom area? Bathroom sink?

Barryg

yes the factory offered to make an enclosed bathroom by shortening the very long 9 foot sofa (any aluminum metal fabricator could easily construct one without great cost); you could put a composite toilet in there; we currently have a Laveo dry flush as well as a small Thetford portable that slides out of the way ;No sink in the entry shower/toilet it's right next to the kitchen counter with its sink

Barryg

Your question about room in the entry area for a composting toilet. If it was portable yes; if it needed a fixed mount no there wouldn't be enough room

alexplb

when you realize that for that price one can live in a lot of places on earth for 20 + years or so like a king makes you think doesn’t it :) pretty car best luck.

CrabFly

very true but with an expedition rv one can live and enjoy ALL the great places for the next 20 years living "like a king" I know because i've done it!
Well said. GLWS, great rig. Out of curiosity, about how many Drahts can you fit in there?

Barryg

$450,000 was spent building it; refer to the introductory note explaining pricing range, which will be far under what was spent; , its currently in its initial service and what additional cost I incur will determine the final price , estimated to be within the $310,000-340,000 range. Price should be finalized next weel. sorry for any confusion
My contact info is listed for serious inquiries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk