SOLD. ISUZU NPR EXPEDITION CUSTOM RIG

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
This is an awesome rig, out of my rage. But if you wouldn't mind answering a couple questions? How large is the pass through? and what air ride seats did you put in the cab? Seems like head height can be an issue with these cabs and air ride seats if your a taller driver???

Thanks
Chris

Barryg

Chris,

drivers air seat is a BOSTROM; height from seat to ceiling 37". (probably an inch or two more when seat is compressed u nder weight)

Barryg

Just completed extensive initial service which included several great improvements; it's ready to drive to Alaska,
Canada or the Pan A erican hwy like it was designed for

Barryg

just ordered marine teak table with Lagun rotating system; also teak floor mats for entry area shower; recently received a second "beautiful" Laveo dry flush toilet in addition the small Thetford cassette toilet

I just returned from a quick trip to Colorado (Gunnison and the Black Canyon) to explore the exploding fall colors during this prettiest time of the year. This rig is ready for more fall trips to some lucky buyer)

Barryg

This is the last few days I'm going to operate at this price. And the introduction to the ad shows the things I'm going to add which will substantially change the price; at this this point I should probably just keep it there's nothing like it in the world available up close to this price

Barryg

Good idea, I'm not very tech savvy but will think about it; better yet come on out and we can both walk around it together

Curly42

This is absolutely one of the best thought out rigs that has been offered here, well out of my price range, but exquisite..

Barryg

Thanks, yes a lot of design went into it by a very experienced man planning to drive through South America in it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk