SOLD: OzTent RV-4 - Brand New - Lowered Price

zonker

Adventurer
SOLD!! Perfect condition RV-4 and Oztent ground sheet. This tent has never been used. Purchased it a couple of years ago and it has not left the outdoor gear storage space. We set it up to see if it was REALLY easy to deploy and it was the complete truth.. 30 seconds max! We were looking so forward to using it with our 80 series. Unfortunately life has a way of taking detours. No longer have the FZJ80 and exploring the wayback is not in the cards any longer due health issuees. SO we are hoping that someone is looking for a brand new RV-4 for a reduced price on used market.

I am guessing it will need to be picked up here in Gardnerville, Nevada. Or we would consider driving up to 100 miles for meeting up with a buyer. Of course happy to ship it should there be a way to do so. Of course it would be at the buyers expense.

$700

Straight out of the box and not staked out. Hence the reason it sort of looks floppy.

IMG_5435.JPG

Last edited:

zonker

Adventurer
Thanks for asking. Gardnerville, Nevada is a small town 19 miles due east of Lake Tahoe and 45 miles south of Reno. Also 15 miles south of the state capitol.. Carson City.

eveningblume

Do you ever find yourself in the direction of Wendover? I've been looking for an RV4 in my budget. Based in Salt Lake City.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsgreg