SOLD

Dmase1202

May I ask how you came up with that price? It's a super clean vehicle, but it's a salvage title where kbb is about half of what you are asking.

crystalclear

Observer
May I ask how you came up with that price? It's a super clean vehicle, but it's a salvage title where kbb is about half of what you are asking.

sure - salvage title can reduce a stock vehicles price anywhere from 10/15/20-50-60%. there is no set rule.

with that in mind - besides the current add-ons on the vehicle, i am placing a premium on the hd package as well as the color; if you can find another white lr4 hd package with low-ish miles, please share the link and ill put that into consideration.

but as always - as the seller, im placing a price that i deem fair - the market will decide whether that is true or not, and the market always has outliers both high/low - as sellers, we always hope to find the right buyer

2012 Land Rover LR4 HSE - rear locker

I know what this truck is, and what it is not - so if you are a serious buyer, I am happy to talk, if you think 10k is a good offer, please dont waste either of our time.

Wow... People offer $10K for these. Who would have thought... Anyways , free bump to you. I hope a buyer comes along for your asking price, what ever it may be at that point in time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl