Southern Utah Trek and Cruise Moab

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Whew! I'm living vicariously through you Scott. Send us some updates! :clapsmile

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Scott,

I sent you a PM yesterday............for a "Views to die for Campsite". :camping:

I hope you got it in time. You were very close yesterday.

Have tons of fun!

Mark

Moody

Needs to get out more
Wish I were there...I will be in Zion though...
Anxious to see all the pics!

Scott Brady

Founder
In Moab!

We are in Moab and had an incredible time getting here. Absolutely beautiful and with the recent rains, very green.

More soon

Beef_basin.JPG

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
That was awesome!! Thank you guys for letting me partake in that adventure! My favorite quote was from BajaTaco: "I'm glad you came along, because it would have been really hard for me to describe what you missed." I'll have to post up some pics later on once I get them transferred over.
:elkgrin:

Westy

Adventurer
Southern Utah is an incredible place, awesome photo too Scott.

I am going to Moab for the first time in a couple weeks, cant wait. Have a great time up there

mochoajr

I just got back from Moab, Tuesday afternoon. Awesome place! My friends rode motocross bikes and I rode my street bike to Monument Valley, Canyonlands National Rec Area, Glen Canyons, etc. Very beautiful, lots of fun.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Sounds good so far. :smiley_drive:

So you pulled the light bar off the EWTaco for now?

Hope you two continue to have a great trip. Great photo, very green. That spot looks familiar.....

Scott Brady

Founder
A fun couple days! Kane Creek yesterday and Seven Mile Rim today.

It was a kick driving my Tacoma up and down Wipe Out Hill (ARB FJC too):jumping:

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
Here are a few shots from the two day pre-Moab run in Southern Utah.

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
:beer::sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven