Stacktech from Tough Built-New option for camping storage/chuckboxes

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Recently I discovered Stacktech from Tough Built. The Stacktech system was originally designed and marketed as a stackable tool storage system similar to other popular brands like Milwauke Packout. I saw a video about someone using the Packout system as a camp kitchen and then I came across the Stacktech line. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here on EP. As of now some items are difficult to find due to them only being available at Lowe's. The company is working to acquire new distributors. The new line of products to be released (hopefully) offers even more options to the outdoor/camping/overlanding user. I was originally interested in their totes and wooden work surfaces to just have for my camp kit. Then I began to think about using the drawer systems for chuckboxes. They offer several accessories that could be re-purposed for the outdoor world rather than the jobsite.

1719664668193.png

highwest

As someone who currently uses toolboxes for my kitchen kit, those look really cool. I’m not going to replace anything I currently have, but those boxes have some really great features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy