Stock Jeep LJ rear spring rate?

Mrknowitall

Adventurer
The OME springs were designed long before the LJ existed, and they've not released an LJ specific spring as far as I know.

:(

They have 3 rear springs now- a standard, TJ constant load spring, and LJ constant load. Can't find the darn book that descbes all the spring specifics....

NC06LJ

Adventurer
UPDATE: a big thank you to NWOODS for donating me a set of rear 5in skyjacker springs! My current setup as follows.....

Front-2in the reflex spacers, OEM 2015 JKU springs and shocks (take offs free from a buddy)
Rear-5in skyjacker springs and 2015 JKU shocks

Took a trip camping in freeman park as a "shakedown run" this past weekend. Even with the extra weight of the gear the jeep sat level and rode wonderfully. Really happen with the results.

Thanks for everyone's insights and help!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
OME does make LJ springs. I had them on my Jeep (back when I owned it) I had the super heavy weight (rear)969's and (front) 933 oro 949's if I remember correctly.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Took a trip camping in freeman park as a "shakedown run" this past weekend. Even with the extra weight of the gear the jeep sat level and rode wonderfully. Really happen with the results.

Thanks for everyone's insights and help!

Awesome, glad those worked. While digging around for them, I also found a set of well used 4" Rubicon Express springs. They are much softer than the Skyjackers you have now, but aren't doing anyone any good in my shed...

NC06LJ

Adventurer
Awesome, glad those worked. While digging around for them, I also found a set of well used 4" Rubicon Express springs. They are much softer than the Skyjackers you have now, but aren't doing anyone any good in my shed...

I'll ask around the next campfire....

Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater