Sunsets

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
cmilleraz - Beautiful photos and welcome to ExPo ;)

That panorama shot looked familiar... and I was thinking the west end of the front range in the Catalinas looking across the Tucson valley. But somehow I couldn't make the mtns on the horizon line add up, even imagining a hand-held pan with the camera. Then I went to your flickr album and saw the caption "Milagrosa" ! Wow, that brought back great memories. I have been back in Milagrosa and Agua Caliente many, many times. What a beautiful place. That night shot with the lightning is great too, and the silhoetted saguaros - great perspective and colors.

Your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

La Jolla, CA. Nov. 19 2006.............

2006_1119LaJollaShores0050.jpg

2006_1119LaJollaShores0044.jpg

and a shot for you inland dudes..............! (i've been bodysurfing since I was 7 years old, so i just Love this shot!)

2006_1119LaJollaShores0043.jpg

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Some of ours from Tanzania. Some of the most spectacular sunsets I've ever seen were there. I just wish I had a better camera at the time.
19.jpg

7.jpg

bec8scd.jpg

ec0cscd.jpg

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Thought I was the only one that loved these types of pictures. I have attached a few from various journeys, I hope all enjoy.
Somewhere in GA.
PA040748.jpg

Florida Keys
P7260079.jpg

Miami FL
P5080073.jpg

Fort Lauderdale FL.
P4020007.jpg

Unknown
P2010119.jpg

Aaron

gjackson

FRGS
Some really, really cool shots in this thread! Thought I should add some of my own. All from Africa at various points through the continent. The first 4 are mine, the second 3 are a friends. Enjoy.

cheers

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Sunset.....over the El Paso Mountains.......Mojave Desert, California

2007_0220HiNLoDesertRunners0133.jpg

the little light in the lower left.....is our campsite.

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
Not nearly as dramatic as most of these, but here are a couple from Florence Junction.

ArchaeoTaco

Observer
Holy mackerel, there are some great photogs in this forum! Thanks for sharing, everyone :clapsmile

I've got to go pull some of my old slides from Morocco - which have yet to be scanned. But here are a couple since I got the digital:

sunset-sher104dig.jpg

sunset-office2.jpg

sunset-office1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach