Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

86scotty

Cynic
I'm hoping the Tundra beats the Gladiator. I'm supposed to be build 20 I think but I haven't heard anything from them in awhile.

nxeros

I ordered my X1 September 15th and just got notice that it will be pushed back for the 3rd time. Now it’s looking like early January.
The suspense is killing me?

nudavinci64

Over on Tacomaworld we have another thread 60 pages or more of us all waiting (you don’t have to have a Toyota). https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/new-wedge-camper-and-rtt-by-super-pacific.673574/

also if you want to get an idea where orders are at we are tracking orders. We prob have 30 or so tracked. The last LB Tacoma was #12 so far about 4 per month have rolled out. They are working on the fix for the Sb Tacoma which is Likely pushing my date out. Deposit was 9/6. Also they need to redesign the 1st gen Tacoma which my buddy was coming at the same time so they are busy on a Few things.

Add your info if you can. Haven’t had a chance to check in here but I can add EP handle.

Thread Super Pacific Order Form
The sheet of responses Super Pacific Order.(has a link to update your submission later on instead of submitting again)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven