Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

crhawkeye

Question for those that have this unit... do the side doors partially open? Does the tent on top partially open? (stay put, basically, if you leave it at a position)

D. Tuttle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201221-095446_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221-095446_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 45

Louisd75

Adventurer
If you're putting this on a second gen Tacoma this might be concerning. Looks like they designed the camper and tailgate hatch off the third gen which is quite different.

View attachment 627955

My Alu-Cab canopy has the exact same issue. They designed it for the 3rd gen bed but sell it for the 2nd gen bed. Mine is just a canopy, not a camper, but it bugs me. My plan is to rivet a piece of offset aluminum angle to the bottom of the hatch and then use a Trimlok gasket to seal it... eventually

86scotty

Cynic
Anyone have one of these on a current generation Power Wagon?

There is one on a half ton Ram crew cab, Roaming Lost on here, Instagram, etc. That's the only Dodge I know of. I can tell you pretty certainly that he hasn't made one for a Power Wagon though or the word would be out. There are only 18 on the street, almost all Tacomas, one or two F150's. The Tundra, Colorado and Ranger versions are soon to come. I'm pretty sure Gladiator is in the works as well.

Contact them and put your name in the hat!

roaminglost

There is one on a half ton Ram crew cab, Roaming Lost on here, Instagram, etc. That's the only Dodge I know of. I can tell you pretty certainly that he hasn't made one for a Power Wagon though or the word would be out. There are only 18 on the street, almost all Tacomas, one or two F150's. The Tundra, Colorado and Ranger versions are soon to come. I'm pretty sure Gladiator is in the works as well.

Contact them and put your name in the hat!
yeah the 1500 is done but not the 2500 i am pretty sure they are worried about dialing in the tacoma and going from there

Just picked mine up a few days ago! Had a chance to field test it in 30 - 35 degree nights with full rain and snow on my way home (drove from SoCal). Since it was so cold, there was a ton of condensation (roof was especially dripping wet); however, with a dry source of heat (like a diesel heater) and the vents opened up, I think it’ll be fine. I was too cold and lazy to open things up, so it ended up getting wet inside. I originally placed an order for a fan to be installed through Wanderlust Overland, but changed my mind at the last minute since I didn’t like the idea of cutting a hole into the roof. Anyway, it’s an awesome piece of engineering! The wait was long, the drive was longer, but it was worth it!
1de457285ce6f5f7ff0e7791fe9fa577.jpg

be31a978bf0a295c7e1901d39a4224f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crhawkeye

Just picked mine up a few days ago! Had a chance to field test it in 30 - 35 degree nights with full rain and snow on my way home (drove from SoCal). Since it was so cold, there was a ton of condensation (roof was especially dripping wet); however, with a dry source of heat (like a diesel heater) and the vents opened up, I think it’ll be fine. I was too cold and lazy to open things up, so it ended up getting wet inside. I originally placed an order for a fan to be installed through Wanderlust Overland, but changed my mind at the last minute since I didn’t like the idea of cutting a hole into the roof. Anyway, it’s an awesome piece of engineering! The wait was long, the drive was longer, but it was worth it!
1de457285ce6f5f7ff0e7791fe9fa577.jpg

be31a978bf0a295c7e1901d39a4224f9.jpg

Looks great. What plates are you using in the window? Need to get some of those when mine is ready. Imagine the vents opened would've fixed your moisture issue.

The MOLLE plate is a prototype accessory that SuperPacific is developing and testing. They gave me one to try out and as a gesture for my patience and long drive to Portland. They’re also possibly looking to partner up with GooseGear and start rolling out all kinds of accessories next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven