SuperFJ Roof Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

austintaco

Explorer
I have enjoyed both threads. The link to the Silverado guy made it all worthwhile. Superfj guy, I'm going to give you some words of wisdom. It's been said in many ways, but I think this clip from Raylan Givins states it best, and it's subtitled for Spanish speakers:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG4hOjJ9tEs

We all just had a laugh, but there's truth in that 14 second clip. Think about it.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I have enjoyed both threads. The link to the Silverado guy made it all worthwhile.

Superfj guy, I'm going to give you some words of wisdom.

First part: True. I need something to laugh at, and "SUPERFG" is certainly laughable!

Second part: Do you really think he's going to take your advice???

I see many of my haters still want to come here and clog up my threads. But you only get this many haters if you're doing it right so thanks for the support.

The woman and I combined around about 400 pounds so we're normal sized you trolls.

I like the eziawn but those things are expensive, the cvt reviews are pretty crappy. Only seems worth it to buy CVT during a group buy, otherwise it's like a crappy walmart tent. Like the Tepui.

I have enjoyed both threads. The link to the Silverado guy made it all worthwhile. Superfj guy, I'm going to give you some words of wisdom. It's been said in many ways, but I think this clip from Raylan Givins states it best, and it's subtitled for Spanish speakers:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG4hOjJ9tEs

We all just had a laugh, but there's truth in that 14 second clip. Think about it.

Thanks brother, I think I've been good here, all the haters of the SuperFJ are the ones saying ****.

rickashay

Explorer
I see many of my haters still want to come here and clog up my threads. But you only get this many haters if you're doing it right so thanks for the support.

The woman and I combined around about 400 pounds so we're normal sized you trolls.

I like the eziawn but those things are expensive, the cvt reviews are pretty crappy. Only seems worth it to buy CVT during a group buy, otherwise it's like a crappy walmart tent. Like the Tepui.

"You trolls"..... "crappy walmart tent"

Who's the hater? Can you ban yourself from your own thread?

snekvasil

Adventurer

I think you should check Tepui out more. They seem like a really well-made product. I have not personally owned one (yet) but it's my next purchase. I've only heard good things from friends I know that own them.

I think you should check Tepui out more. They seem like a really well-made product. I have not personally owned one (yet) but it's my next purchase. I've only heard good things from friends I know that own them.

Thanks brother I'll take a look some more and read some of the reviews.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Why don't you stop being a hater on my threads? It's okay I'm that awesome.

That was the first time I posted on one of your threads. Who don't you start paying attention?

And I don't hate you. I don't care enough about you to hate you. Didn't care enough to look at your vids on the other thread either.

The truth is - you don't matter to me at all.

But you do seem to have, and to crave, a lot of haters.
I doubt that's because you're awesome.
I would bet it's probably because you act like a ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater