SuperFJ Roof Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

srserl

Observer
I am extremely disappointed by this forum community. I thought it was a little nicer than many of the other forums on the internet, but apparently not. TheSuperFJ might be a little misguided, but the personal attacks by other forum members is against the guidelines of the forum. From the earlier thread and this one, it seems like disputes from other forums have spilled over to Expedition Portal. I have lost some respect for this forum and some of its members. Hopefully moderators will move through here and clean up and give TheSuperFJ some space to either become a functioning member of the forum, or perhaps get banned on his own.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I am extremely disappointed by this forum community. I thought it was a little nicer than many of the other forums on the internet, but apparently not. TheSuperFJ might be a little misguided, but the personal attacks by other forum members is against the guidelines of the forum. From the earlier thread and this one, it seems like disputes from other forums have spilled over to Expedition Portal. I have lost some respect for this forum and some of its members. Hopefully moderators will move through here and clean up and give TheSuperFJ some space to either become a functioning member of the forum, or perhaps get banned on his own.

hater

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Hopefully he has thick skin. He set himself up bigtime, coming on here and acting this way. You lost respect for this forum, and some of its members?? Ha, its the internet.

Paddy

Adventurer
Here's a tip to help people cohabitate with "the superfj". If you don't want to read his words, don't open his posts. It's just that easy. However if you just can't keep your curious little fingers off the button, then just know that he can't hurt you through the computer screen, unless you let him.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I've had it with the banter in this thread. SuperFJ, you were banned, and then came back (against the terms of use here - NOT the American "thing" to do) It appears that you may be here because you couldn't get along in other boards. If you want to take this offline, you may e-mail me- (click on the support e-mail).

Until then, some other mod banned you and I am re-establishing the ban with your "be-back". Come back without some form of communication and we will institute an IP ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater