Supertramp camper

@Fueggia That's a great review. We talked to them at overland expo a couple weeks ago for roughly 40 minutes. It was a weird experience and they didn't really answer our questions. Sounds like it was a fluke. They told us they're lifting struts were proprietary and that they were the only ones using them. I asked a couple questions about the tent material and their answer was it's proprietary. I asked about adding a window to the dinette and he told me about the toilet. It's good to hear that they are open to customer input improving the design. I'll chalk up our experiences to then being tired from being 3 days into an event?

Have you had the camper and snow yet? I'm curious how the struts perform if you get a couple of inches of snow in the middle of the night. If we're expecting snow we throw tarps over our FWC to make it easier to move the snow in the mornings. It's super sketchy closing it with more than a couple inches of snow on the roof.

Hello. Sorry to hear about your experience with our interaction. That does sound out of character for us as we take pride in thoroughly showing the campers at the show. We give everyone who stops by a full interior and exterior tour and answer all questions the best we can without giving away trade secrets. It's not propriety because we are the only ones that want to work on it, it is proprietary because we have spent years researching and testing the best products/materials/processes on the market and find that is what makes us unique and would like to keep it that way. All of our interior appliances and components are nationally recognized brands that can be serviced at any RV dealership (Truma, Indel Webasto, Dometic, etc.) If you are in Colorado we highly recommend you swing by the shop to get a tour or reach out to info@supertrampcampers.com to set up a call to go over any questions.

To answer your question, we do offer an artic tern 42" window on the side to lookout as well as a 12" on the door.

tacollie

Glamper
Hello. Sorry to hear about your experience with our interaction. That does sound out of character for us as we take pride in thoroughly showing the campers at the show. We give everyone who stops by a full interior and exterior tour and answer all questions the best we can without giving away trade secrets. It's not propriety because we are the only ones that want to work on it, it is proprietary because we have spent years researching and testing the best products/materials/processes on the market and find that is what makes us unique and would like to keep it that way. All of our interior appliances and components are nationally recognized brands that can be serviced at any RV dealership (Truma, Indel Webasto, Dometic, etc.) If you are in Colorado we highly recommend you swing by the shop to get a tour or reach out to info@supertrampcampers.com to set up a call to go over any questions.

To answer your question, we do offer an artic tern 42" window on the side to lookout as well as a 12" on the door.
No worries. Shows are exhausting!

Bergger

Explorer
We were able to get inside a ST at the Overland Expo Mountain West this past August. We also got into pretty much everything else at the show. We currently have an AT Summit so are not in the market for a new camper but if we were the ST would absolutely be the one. So light and bright inside and a very spacious feeling. Going into it I was concerned about so much fabric and what it would be like in the cold and heat. However I have to say the fabric they use was one of the most impressive parts of the camper. Super thick and insulated but very soft and tight. It just had a nice feeling to it and it did a great job keeping the heat from the intense sun out. I can imagine it does a great job at keeping the place warm in the winter as well. It was not like going inside a FWC or many others with that plastic feeling cold or hot feeling none breathable material. And I have to say the young guy that gave us the tour was super friendly and responsive to our questions. They seem to be fantastic campers.

Fueggia

Selkman
We were able to get inside a ST at the Overland Expo Mountain West this past August. We also got into pretty much everything else at the show. We currently have an AT Summit so are not in the market for a new camper but if we were the ST would absolutely be the one. So light and bright inside and a very spacious feeling. Going into it I was concerned about so much fabric and what it would be like in the cold and heat. However I have to say the fabric they use was one of the most impressive parts of the camper. Super thick and insulated but very soft and tight. It just had a nice feeling to it and it did a great job keeping the heat from the intense sun out. I can imagine it does a great job at keeping the place warm in the winter as well. It was not like going inside a FWC or many others with that plastic feeling cold or hot feeling none breathable material. And I have to say the young guy that gave us the tour was super friendly and responsive to our questions. They seem to be fantastic campers.

Hi Bergger - We went through the same process you have and came to the same conclusions... after almost a year with our rig in all sorts of weather and condition we can unequivocably say that it is the very best slide in camper available today. Instead of winterizing our camper for the soon to come heavy snow in Maine, we have it ready to roam in mid winter- in style! - In the end its all about getting out in the wild... ! Best to you and yours.

Attachments

• DJI_0137 copy.jpg
    DJI_0137 copy.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8013.jpg
    IMG_8013.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8025.jpg
    IMG_8025.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 72

reaper229

That's an awesome camper...super classy and seen to be well built,out of reach for my poor wallet but I like it.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Billincamo

No doubt the best camper out there but I would need the 11 months lead time to buy lottery tickets every week to get it paid for.LOL

corvcycleguy

Can anyone comment on how tall it is on their rig when the camper is in the down-and-up position? Considering a few camper options, like total composites wolverine and OEV Alpine, but as of right now pretty smitten with the Supertramp. I know the truck will factor into overall height but we don't have a truck that will likely work with any options as I have a first gen tundra and the payload is 1500lbs, so still need to buy a truck.

Chadx

♫ Off the road again. Just can't wait to get...
@corvcycleguy This is the old thread that was started back in 2021 when few details were available and campers hadn't yet started rolling off the assembly line regularly, so lots of speculation, etc. Now that these campers have been out a while, with quite a few deliveries, and the specs have settled down a bit, there is a new Expedition Portal thread.
Check out: https://forum.expeditionportal.com/...ship-lt-pop-up-slide-in-pickup-camper.239844/
I have a dimension diagram in that thread, but height is the one dimension I don't have so I've reached out to get the answer for you and will post an answer in that thread. [Edit: I found the answer and put it in the new thread in this post: https://forum.expeditionportal.com/...e-in-pickup-camper.239844/page-2#post-3115964]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy