Switch Question

86isuzu

Mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move.

Does anyone know where I can get rocker switches like these?
I like the fact that the switches are pre-labeled. I suppose they don't even have to be rockers, I'd take toggle or push button if they were similar.

www.4x4mods.com
4x4 mods hasn't returned any of my emails and their paypal doesn't work.
Just lookin for perhaps another dealer or the manufacturer itself. Or I suppose just similiar models.
Thanks in advance

corax

Explorer
12voltguy.com has all kinds of prelabeled toggle switch guards - also makes switch panels like this one:
DUAL_E_LOCKER_4a384f10ea2fb.jpg

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move.

Does anyone know where I can get rocker switches like these?
I like the fact that the switches are pre-labeled. I suppose they don't even have to be rockers, I'd take toggle or push button if they were similar.

www.4x4mods.com
4x4 mods hasn't returned any of my emails and their paypal doesn't work.
Just lookin for perhaps another dealer or the manufacturer itself. Or I suppose just similiar models.
Thanks in advance
Those look like Cole-Hersee "Contura" model switches. Same as ARB uses in their locking diff control kits. The only thing that throws me is the shape and placement of the ribs on the rocker itself. Those aren't what I'm used to seeing. What I'm used to seeing looks more like those 'swiches' on the from page of your link.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
4x4Mods switches are not the same as the popular Carling Contura switches used by ARB and others. They do look to be the same but about the only thing they share is the hole dimension. They are ok switches but the quality, fit and feel just doesn't compare to the Carling's.

Waytek Wire has the Carling's in various forms and colors:
http://www.waytekwire.com/

almac

what i'm really looking for is a single switch with two colored LEDs on the rocker. or a switch that changes color when in different positions.
On-OFF-ON
one blue for driving lights, and a yellow for fogs.
why have 2 switches on your dash taking up valuable space, when 1 can do the same job?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk