**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
Hey guys we've been trying to join the community here for a while and we're finally here. I'm Adam Tolman and I've been around here for a long time, but recently took on a position with Tepui Tents. I'm a Toyota guy through and through and have owned/wheeled FJ40s, several minitrucks and currently own a FZJ80 and a DC Tacoma. We've got some great products that we believe will really enhance your camping experience. Let us know how we can help you get out there and explore.
PM For Pricing.
At Tepui Tents adventure is our profession and life is our passion. Based out of Santa Cruz, California we are an enthusiastic outdoor adventure company that offers the highest quality roof top tents and accessories available. We are always exploring new trails and testing our products so we know first-hand that you will not find a better tent for your vehicle.
Tepui Tents are made with the most durable rip-stop waterproof materials that will stand up to the most extreme conditions yet are as comfortable as sleeping at home. They easily mount directly to most stock roof racks or aftermarket roof bars and can be fully set up in just a few minutes. With a variety of colors and sizes you are sure to find the perfect fit.
From off-road warriors in the harsh environments of Death Valley to families out at the lake for a weekend getaway we have something for everyone. Our unique roof top tents allow you to head out on your next adventure in comfort and style with a little something to brag about!
Here's a basic rundown of the products offered.
Roof Top Tents
Ayer
The Ayer model roof top tent is a two man tent available in both blue and tan. These tents are made from the same quality rip-stop materials and design as their bigger brother the Kukenam but have a lower profile, pack up smaller and are perfect for smaller SUV's or vehicles at only 95 lbs and a closed footprint of 42" x 48".

Kukenam
Our 3-man Kukenam model roof top tent is our most popular model and is great for those looking to get into the wilderness with comfort and protection of a roof top tent. The Kukenam is made from quality 260g, 600D rip-stop ventilate coated material so you will be protected from even the heaviest rain and winds.

Kukenam Sky
Our brand new 3-man Tepui Kukenam Sky Tent is the latest addition to our line of Tepui roof top tents. The Kukenam Sky Tent is similar to the standard Kukenam model but with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof. Both panels are made from the same quality 260g ventilate coated canvas as the standard Kukenam but also include no-see-um mosquito netting and fully waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm. The tent includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.

The Kukenam is also available in Camo and Siberian Camo.
Kukenam Camo

Kukenam Siberian Camo

Kukenam Ruggedized
The Kukenam Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs. Available in Expedition Orange or Haze Gray.

- Diamond Plate Base

- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)

- Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress

- Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame

- Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction

- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps

- Velcro window surround for clear window accessory (sold separately)

Kukenam XL Ruggedized
The Kukenam XL Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs. This is a HUGE 4-person tent.

- Raw aluminum diamond plate base

- 360g Fabric (40% heavier than the standard models)

- Dual rainfly support rods for high winds

- Extra-large internal pockets & bedding straps

- Velcro window surrounds for clear window accessory (sold separately)

Autana
The 3-man Tepui Autana is one of our most popular roof top tents. It has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle.

Autana Sky
Due to popular demand, we now offer the Autana as a Sky model. Just like the original Autana, it has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle. The Autana Sky Tent is similar to the standard Autana model but with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof. Both panels are made from the same quality 260g ventilate coated canvas as the standard Autana but also include no-see-um mosquito netting and fully waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm.

Autana Siberan Camo
In response to many customer request Tepui Tents is proud to now offer the 3-man Tepui Autana in the popular Siberian Camo. The Autana base model is one of our most popular roof top tents and now is available with this great new camo pattern. It has an extended private canopy entrance and includes a removable annex with PVC floor, side screened windows, and rear access door into your vehicle.

Autana Ruggedized
All of the killer features of the standard Autana with the extended canopy and included annex, now with all the upgrades of the Ruggedized models.
The Autana Ruggedized is the toughest Tepui roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs.
- Diamond Plate Base
- 360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
- Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
- Velcro window surround for clear window accessory (sold separately)
- Fully enclosed annex featuring the same heavy duty material used for the tent canvas.

Last edited:

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
Gran Sabana
The massive 4-man Tepui Gran Sabana is our largest roof top tent. The Gran Sabana has a 6ft x 8ft sleeping area and includes a large removable annex so you and your family will have plenty of room for a comfortable camping experience.

Gran Sabana Siberian Camo

You asked for it, we're giving it to you. By popular demand, the massive 4-man Tepui Gran Sabana is now available in our Siberian Camo. Whether you're in the snow or on the beach, this tent will definitely set you apart from the crowd. The Gran Sabana has a 6ft x 8ft sleeping area and includes a large removable annex so you and your family will have plenty of room for a comfortable camping experience.

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
On to the accessories. I won't list everything here but some of the key ones that may be of interest. You can check out the full product list on the Tepui website at Tepui Tents
1/2" Thick Anti-Condensation Mat
This 1/2" thick anti condensation mat will help ventilate beneath your mattress in order to prevent moisture from accumulating. An easy to install addition to any existing Tepui Tent model

Awning 4' or 6'

Awning Extension

Awning Walls

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
Absolutely no hijack intended!!

Are the "foxwing" units coming soon?

th_2367F0C3-AF09-450E-AF32-BD74A15FA3F0_zpskdhe8kyz.jpg
th_C9BB4EE7-EAAD-4E36-B519-3F0AA047DF49_zpse03qjio8.jpg

I've got money that's not spend itself. :wings:

Last edited:

Hitch Fire

Supporting Sponsor
Absolutely no hijack intended!!

Are the "foxwing" units coming soon?

th_2367F0C3-AF09-450E-AF32-BD74A15FA3F0_zpskdhe8kyz.jpg
th_C9BB4EE7-EAAD-4E36-B519-3F0AA047DF49_zpse03qjio8.jpg

I've got money that's not spend itself. :wings:

We're excited about the Tepui version of the "foxwing" awning. Our prototype showed a lot of promise but there were a few minor tweaks we wanted to make to improve the design before it was released. The great thing is that this will be a top quality awning at a dramatically lower price than the other similar awnings. You'll see an announcement made once it's finalized and ready for release.

Maxcustody

Explorer
I saw on your site accessories for the kukenam are not in stock. I am interested in an annex and an anti-condensation mat....how long until these items are available? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmleadr03

Observer
I just recently bought a Kukenam Sky from Adam. The transaction was incredibly easy and he followed up to make sure everything went smoothly. If I am in need of another tent I will be calling him.

Box Rocket

I saw on your site accessories for the kukenam are not in stock. I am interested in an annex and an anti-condensation mat....how long until these items are available? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the accessories are in fact on Back Order but we are expecting to be fully stocked by the end of the month or soon after that. The annex is one of the back ordered items but I believe we have the AC mats in stock.

What is the sleeping space of the Kukenam XL Ruggedized and can the annex room be added to it?
The XL will sleep 4 adults and yes an annex can be added to it. The annex fits behind the ladder rather than an enclosed ladder area like on the Autana. But an annex can be added to any of the tents. For those of you ordering an annex for a tent that does NOT come with one be sure to order the "4-Wall" annex if you want one with a floor. We had a little mixup with a customer that ordered an annex and it was just the walls and no floor. Most of the optional "add-on" annexes are only the walls, "4-Wall" version comes with a floor.

Anyone with questions....PM me if you have questions and I'll get you my cell number and you are welcome to call any time and I can talk you through any of the questions you have.

toxicity_27

Adventurer
Posted this in another Tepui thread as well.. So I was trying to look for the differences between the Autana Ruggedized and the Kukenam Ruggedized on the Tepui website, and in the details for the Autana, it has the same thing as the Kukenam. However, up at the top it says that it includes the annex. Now when I look at the specifications for both it says the Autana weighs 165 compared to the Kukenam's 150. Both say the annex is sold separately. I thought the Autana came with an annex. Is that the only difference between the two?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater