Texas overlanding anyone?

Grenadiers

Adventurer
We’re coming from New Orleans in a few weeks, looking for some gravel and pavement to explore. Thinking as far as Fredericksville to PINS. Any towns or areas you guys could list for us? Thanks!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
We’re coming from New Orleans in a few weeks, looking for some gravel and pavement to explore. Thinking as far as Fredericksville to PINS. Any towns or areas you guys could list for us? Thanks!

If you don't want to travel as far south as PINS to run some beach you could easily do Matagorda for a very similar experience, it's just a hair over an hour south of Houston. Should you come this way give me buzz and I'll be happy to meet up or suggest places to eat and visit in the area.

Pax2525

Adventurer
Hey Fellow Texans....

I wanted to extend a invitation to Rigs & Coffee in Houston area Feb 2nd in the morning. Could be a great chance to show off the rig and meet some other folks.

The meet will be at my shop here in Rosenberg (SW Houston)

Adventure Up Overland/ Four Wheel Campers
3902 FM 723 Ste I,
Rosenberg TX 77461

It should start around 9am.

Hope to see ya there.

Thanks
Dave

ITTOG

Hey Fellow Texans....

I wanted to extend a invitation to Rigs & Coffee in Houston area Feb 2nd in the morning. Could be a great chance to show off the rig and meet some other folks.

The meet will be at my shop here in Rosenberg (SW Houston)

Adventure Up Overland/ Four Wheel Campers
3902 FM 723 Ste I,
Rosenberg TX 77461

It should start around 9am.

Hope to see ya there.

Thanks
Dave
I was afraid it would be that weekend. I will be out of town overlanding with a four-wheeler. I guess I will have to make it another time.

Hopefully you have a large turnout.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Dave is good people and he has a great shop full of lots of the highly sought after Overland specific goodies. Definitely worth stopping by if you can make it!

Pax2525

Adventurer
I was afraid it would be that weekend. I will be out of town overlanding with a four-wheeler. I guess I will have to make it another time.

Hopefully you have a large turnout.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well have to catch ya next time

Pax2525

Adventurer
The shop itself will be having a “Open House” the weekend before I’d you’d like to come to that as well. Free food and drinks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk