The Tank Chair

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
This is a really great idea - especially if it could be made available as loaners/rentals people.

My only concern are the angles it can climb/decend without tipping over and how heavy the unit is if it does tip.

HongerVenture

Adventurer
That is simply brilliant! Reading that webpage has me just floored at this guys love for his wife. He has spent untold amounts of money (most likely in the high-10's-of-thousands) trying to improve her situation. I hope that I'm half that loving to my wife throughout our life together.

Outback

Explorer
WOW! Thanks for posting this. I have a friend who is wheel chair bound. I just called him to let him know about this. He has been building a unit with a snow blower track set up to pull him around during the winter. This is what he has always wanted since his accident. THANK YOU!

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Isn't that amazing...the power of the internet and Forums like this...to share info and change lives? :victory:

Blows me away...:D

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Gosh, I was just posting it as a great idea that will benefit several communities. It didn't occur to me that the chair itself may be of benefit to our members or their friends.

That's just great, great news!

If he does order one, I hope you'll encourage him to join the forum and post up his impressions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal