The Utah Traverse

nat

Adventurer
I am giving serious thought to doing a Utah trip next year. I turned 40 last July and I want to get in a longer trip before I hit 41 :sombrero:

mph

Expedition Leader
I am giving serious thought to doing a Utah trip next year. I turned 40 last July and I want to get in a longer trip before I hit 41 :sombrero:

A Utah Trip??? There is nothing to see here:) Just teasing...Reading and rereading this trip report makes me want to pack up the cruiser and head south.

Enjoy your planning!

PolarXJ

Observer
Great pics and report. Thanks for sharing sinuhexavier. I'll have to search for Canuck report and make some plans. :D

trackhead

Adventurer
Sinuhe from Bozeman?

I rented the basement apartment from your mother WAY back in 1991-1992 when I was flunking out of MSU and spending too much time climbing ice in Hyalite and skiing Bridger.

Small world, it seems.

sinuhexavier

Explorer
tumblr_lifevyz1kI1qc7sujo1_1280.jpg

SLO_F-250

Explorer
Beautiful Shots! I'm headed back to southern Utah in May. I did a trip 2 years ago for mountain biking, and shes been callin' me back since. I think it was the 3 day ride/camp on the white rim trail!
Happy & Safe Travels! :smiley_drive:
Paul

r3run33

Adventurer
great pics thanks for posting the info of your adventure; heading there this summer. can't wait. I know you dont like to mention gps locations etc but if you can post places that where special or just things that stick out in your mind I would appreciate it. Also re-fueling places as well as supplies and even a laundramat? sorry if these type of inquiries are annoying=:)

sinuhexavier

Explorer
great pics thanks for posting the info of your adventure; heading there this summer. can't wait. I know you dont like to mention gps locations etc but if you can post places that where special or just things that stick out in your mind I would appreciate it. Also re-fueling places as well as supplies and even a laundramat? sorry if these type of inquiries are annoying=:)

They will all reveal themselves when you need them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3