Think I want to sell my 07 JK with a custom built m416 trailer

Gary crouch

Observer
76k on the truck, I have put about 10,000 miles on it over the last three years. This this truck is in perfect shape, way too many things to list, call me and I can go through everything. All work done in shops here in San Diego. The trailer is the bomb, really it gets a lot of attention. Want to sell it with the jeep, email me and I will give you all the details on the jeep, it runs and works perfectly! Looking for just over $20,000
Thank you for looking

Gary@mmmushroom.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

Gary crouch

Observer
Thanks for looking,
Front and rear bumpers, 10k winch, 5:13 gears, axels, ft & rear lockers, lights, gusseted c's, shocks, and more.. Compressed air tanks, compressor (when the tank is empty) disconnects... 35's new ball joints. All the usual stuff....

There is a build thread for the trailer, search my name, I guess you could find it that way... I think it's on expo though. It has batteries, inverter, electric opening top, cvt RTT, it will literally go anywhere the jeep,will go...

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Thanks for looking,
Front and rear bumpers, 10k winch, 5:13 gears, axels, ft & rear lockers, lights, gusseted c's, shocks, and more.. Compressed air tanks, compressor (when the tank is empty) disconnects... 35's new ball joints. All the usual stuff....

There is a build thread for the trailer, search my name, I guess you could find it that way... I think it's on expo though. It has batteries, inverter, electric opening top, cvt RTT, it will literally go anywhere the jeep,will go...

So you expect folks to look up all the info on the things you are trying to sell? As someone who has built a few Jeeps and has a marketing degree, I would advise you to give as many details as possible if you expect to sell it for anywhere close to your asking price.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Is the Jeep auto or standard?
When you say "axels" - what does that mean? do you have a 44 up front?
Do you have the hard and soft top?

Are you interested in splitting the Jeep and the trailer?

Thanks,
-Dan

Gary crouch

Observer
So you expect folks to look up all the info on the things you are trying to sell? As someone who has built a few Jeeps and has a marketing degree, I would advise you to give as many details as possible if you expect to sell it for anywhere close to your asking price.

Thanks for the advice, what I expect is, if your really looking you already know what you want, you know what you want to spend and if someone is really interested they will see the pics and either pm or email me ( many have already) to get what info they need. Everyone else is just surfing around and I don't need to sit here and type out a mile long list of basic mods most all these jeeps have. As your degree taught you, there is a heavy emphasis on the presentation, in this case your either interested or not by looking at the pictures, if you are you get a hold of me and if your not you won't. Pretty simple

Gary crouch

Observer
Is the Jeep auto or standard?
When you say "axels" - what does that mean? do you have a 44 up front?
Do you have the hard and soft top?

Are you interested in splitting the Jeep and the trailer?

Thanks,
-Dan

It's auto, axels upgraded, 44 rear, 30 front, no hard top, the jeep And the trailer should be sold as a set, everything matches up too well...
Thanks for looking Dan
Gary

Gary crouch

Observer
Got lots of emails thank you..... I am the second owner, it has a clean/clear title. 5:13 gears, 3"lift, 35" nitto trail grapplers, 30 front, 44 rear, front &rear lockers, upgraded drive shafts, larger u joints, upgraded axels, transmission cooler, SB front bumper with 12k winch, Rockhard rear bumper, with gas tanks, & rack, 5150 shocks , teraflex speed bumps on all 4 corners, larger rotors and brakes, truck lite led headlights, on board compressed air tank and a on board compressor. The jeep burns zero oil, the trans shifts like new.

Trailer is similar set up: 20 gal water tank, on board propane, on board compressed air tank, two 6 volt deep cycle batteries, power inverter, electric top opens with the flick of a switch, (see picture, the inside of the trailer is coated with por 15) it will come with the CVT RTT, spring over axel with new Goodyear tires on method rims. This trailer would cost 8k or more if you went to buy one. Paint matched perfectly to the truck.

The only reason I'm think of selling this is, I just bought a 100 LC and I think I want to set it up in a similar fashion. The jeep will go more places than I really want to go and the LC is probably more suited to my style.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 141

Gary crouch

Observer
Interior has custom floor mats,locking drawer under drivers seat, CB, aluminum shelf behind rear seats, no dings or dents in body, some light desert pin striping, seats are in great shape.

Here are a couple more camping shots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 134

Gary crouch

Observer
Thanks brad... It is a good deal, I suspect it'll be around... Don't think too much will sell over the next couple of months, ill post it back up next quarter and see what happens, I should put it out with a sign on it, might get to that? Not even sure I want to,part with her... ??

Keep looking, thanks
Gary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven