Tire/wheel Question

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
I think I am going to hit up some junk yards and see what I can find in the 9 slots. Everything I find on craigslist is the 5 slots. PLus you never know what else one can find at a junk yard:jump:

IH8RDS

Explorer
Maximus Ram said:
I think I am going to hit up some junk yards and see what I can find in the 9 slots. Everything I find on craigslist is the 5 slots. PLus you never know what else one can find at a junk yard:jump:

I live in the junk yards. I am fortunate enough to have a pick and pull within 30 minutes of my house.

IXNAYXJ

Adventurer
IH8RDS said:
I live in the junk yards. I am fortunate enough to have a pick and pull within 30 minutes of my house.
A friend of mine put it best:

"Junk yards are like Value Villages, except everything smells like gear oil instead of popcorn." :D

-----Matt-----

Section 8

Observer
cshontz said:
Yep, I can vouch they're absolutely 15x7. They came on... old YJ Saharas, Cherokee SE's, eventually TJ SE's, and the TJ Willy's edition to name a few. That wheel style has had a good run, come to think of it.

The later TJ SE didn't have the 9 slot wheels, they have 6 ovalized triangles. The Willys ed has the same "triangle" wheels that are just green.

ebay

kodiak1232003

Adventurer
this one has the 9 slot wheels?

i've seen them with the rounded triangle ones too, though.

M82209311.jpg

IH8RDS

Explorer
I finally got around to getting my center caps. They where silver and off a different style, but they still fit nicely. I painted them flat black for prosperity :hehe:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__

Members online