Tonight Is The Chaser Trailer Giveaway!

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Congratulations Beth. Happy Trails! And congratulations to The African Conservation Fund for a job well done. Class act, through and through.

Cheers,

Roemer1

Observer
WOOO!!! HOOO!!!

My better half won a new Chaser!
Beth is definitely my better half, I knew that 19 years ago when I asked her to marry me.

I still think the real winners are the people who will benefit from Roseann’s work.

Thank you for all that you do, Roseann!!

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
Congrats, man!

I was glad to contribute to a worthy cause, and if I didn't win it, I'm glad it went to someone who's active within the 4wheeling community, that will actually use it!

...BUT - MAN! I was really hoping to win that sucker!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Roemer1 said:
WOOO!!! HOOO!!!

My better half won a new Chaser!
Beth is definitely my better half, I knew that 19 years ago when I asked her to marry me.

I still think the real winners are the people who will benefit from Roseann’s work.

Thank you for all that you do, Roseann!!

Congrats again Beth and Britt!:luxhello: I too am glad to see it going to someone who will apreciate and put it to good use. Post lots a pics of your upcoming adventures. Including yout travels down here to pick it up.:lurk:

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Congrats Britt/Beth! It couldn't have gone to a better family!

Does this mean that you'll have room to carry a few Jerry cans for me on our Steens trip this spring!? :-D

Craig

Roemer1

Observer
A journey ends...

The Chaser is in its new home, safe and sound. (except for the snow)
normal_First_20dpics_105.jpg

The drive to Tucson was a great chance to reacquaint myself with vintage music and long forgotten scenery. The hours have a tendency to melt away when your mind is held captive by something you enjoy.
normal_First_20dpics_053.jpg

normal_First_20dpics_057.jpg

normal_First_20dpics_068.jpg

The Chaser is the ultimate in cool. An off-road trailer like no other…
normal_First_20dpics_064.jpg

normal_First_20dpics_082.jpg

but it had its work cut out for it if it was to challenge the beauty of the Sonoran desert.
normal_First_20dpics_071.jpg

normal_First_20dpics_073.jpg

normal_First_20dpics_075.jpg

I would like to thank Jonathan and Roseann for allowing me to spend time in their beautiful sanctuary.
I would like to thank Scott and Stephanie for their wonderful hospitality and letting me hang with them for a time.
I would like to thank Chris for taking time out of his busy schedule to join us for some incredible food and conversation.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Martyn and Mario for allowing me to invade their shop and nose through all the nifty little tidbits that they are working on.

You will not find a finer group of individuals on the planet.

Thank you all, I look forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

Britt Pinson

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
The trailer and tent could not have gone to a better home - keep us up to date on the adventures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online