trooper trail shots

bobDog

Expedition Leader
No where near 10,000 a day see it where I drive. Maybe 20 max. Just a prudent habit I've gotten into. Most folks on the highway aren't sitting on the computer with lot's of time on their hands. I've got pics on the web of my various vehicles ect. Web smart thieves can find your toys pretty quick on the web. If you think bad guys don't cruise Photobucket, car domain ect looking for targets you are very naive. It won't stop determined bad guys from much of anything but no sense throwing them the keys. Not like my stuff is worth much to anyone but me. But Prudence on the web is always a good idea. Always remember you are sharing with a few million of your closest friends. In many cases this info will be out there long after we are no longer.

Bart I'm right there with you. I've got it bad. Was going to throw the solo canoe in the water but everything is iced up here!
I guess but troopers are just not on the hot list.............I figure if someones out there getting #s and looking up the addy so they steal it...I would be highly surprised.....maybe a turbo 930 Porker Classic, but i imaging it would be in a big city. I still think it started as an urban legend. going to have to look that up.:coffeedrink:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Bobdog I think your missing the whole point. It's not about my junkers. But if getting excited over my missing plate #s and urban legends works for you. Cool!
How about some pics of your Trooper?
I'm not excited it just always makes me wonder when folks do that to something so public.....More photos of trooper....yes. And no I don't have one but often think about getting one....maybe I'll write a few plates down. ;>}

Storz

Explorer
Anyone care to teach me a bit about the 1st gen Troopy diesel? Thinking of possibly replacing the DII with something I don't have to make car payments on, and my list so far (in no order) is an RRC, 1st Gen Troopy, 1st Gen Montero...

Incusus

Adventurer
Not really a "trail shot" but I'm getting it (the Trooper) ready for some up coming trips and thought I'd share.

In the works is a week at LBL, and I want to focus on the activities more than the vehicle (that's proving difficult). I want to spend equal time wheeling,
kayaking, hiking, biking, and resting lol

Not a great pic overall, but you get the idea :)

camp086.jpg

Incusus

Adventurer
Jeep owners: always remember your recovery equipment! Straps, shackles, and a friend in a Trooper to bail you out! :victory:
100_0349.jpg

JDAY

Observer
Had to get out to the local state forest and try out the new Duratrac's.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    329.6 KB · Views: 52

cronk

Observer
Got a few of one I that I saved from the dead.

Lucerne Valley, California

ALIM2238.jpg

ALIM2236.jpg

89trooper42-21-2009johnsonvalleycaj.jpg

89trooper32-21-2009johnsonvalleycaj.jpg

For the haters:
ALIM2309.jpg

PICT0109.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

ALIM2292-1.jpg

ALIM2285.jpg

ALIM2314.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

ALIM2294.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

Last edited:

cronk

Observer
Hey, nice pics! Glad you snapped some pictures of the cleanup. We gathered quite a bit before the rain hit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater