UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Off to alignment!

44197852_2145662902119593_8096854973276487680_o.jpg

CaptainBuilt

When installing Warn hubs, do I need to put all that stuff back on the axle first? Like the large hex washer / fiber washer / circlip? Or just install them without all that stuff?

I'm asking on here in case anyone else was asking too. You know, Google indexing.

ogre

e34f9e4c67c935724df08a3658b666eb.png

Anyone interested I thought I would post this here.

In williston NORTH DAKOTA.

Talked to the guy has 8 Quigley 4x4
And three 2wd
5.4l to 6.4l engines.

Might be worth looking into for some of you guys out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

partsflyin

Adventurer
Chris,
I am camping in AVL this coming weekend. I was wondering if it would be a major inconvenience if I stopped by on Friday (the 26th) afternoon to get you to lay eyes on my van .
I'd like to get an estimate but I have a few out of the ordinary hurdles involved.
Wheelchair van with lowered floor and body lift.
6-Way power transfer driver seat .

Not to mention I'd love to drool on some of your projects....

Thanks !

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
When installing Warn hubs, do I need to put all that stuff back on the axle first? Like the large hex washer / fiber washer / circlip? Or just install them without all that stuff?

I'm asking on here in case anyone else was asking too. You know, Google indexing.

Yes, those washer need to go in.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Chris,
I am camping in AVL this coming weekend. I was wondering if it would be a major inconvenience if I stopped by on Friday (the 26th) afternoon to get you to lay eyes on my van .
I'd like to get an estimate but I have a few out of the ordinary hurdles involved.
Wheelchair van with lowered floor and body lift.
6-Way power transfer driver seat .

Not to mention I'd love to drool on some of your projects....

Thanks !

Yea, no problem with that! I'll be out in the AM, not sure when I'll be back but the guys will be here regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad