UNDERCOVER 5.0 WINCH BUMPER (WTD)

Evil Patrick

Awesome!

I do think that there is still an opening for someone to produce a hidden winch mount like Quadvan does.

[snipped text]

Here's the quadvan setup that I am referring to:

[pic intentionally removed from my reply to save bandwidth]

THIS!

I totally agree that what I want is one that looks totally stealth. No playground jungle gym on the front of my van.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I know you guys sucked it in close, but any chance I could get it made with three mounting tabs for KC HID PODS vs light bar? I'd much rather have three PODS in a mixed pattern than a bar.

I really like the design and the looks of it. You guys hit it out of the park with this one.

Petrolburner

Explorer
I know you guys sucked it in close, but any chance I could get it made with three mounting tabs for KC HID PODS vs light bar? I'd much rather have three PODS in a mixed pattern than a bar.

I really like the design and the looks of it. You guys hit it out of the park with this one.

They're all made to order so you could get it however you want.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
They're all made to order so you could get it however you want.

I get that, I should have been more specific. The KC Pods are bigger lights when compared to a light bar and feature deep light pockets. I should have asked, if there is enough room to mount three pods with the depth as the bumper is pictured vs just a light bar.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
On this bumper you have about 4" from the main tube to the grill. You can take a measurement of the lights you want to run if you have them. That would be the best way to see.

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Undercover 5.0 winch bumper 2008-2014

Having some fun with the Ford vans again now that our crazy Chevy van is done. This is the Undercover 5.0 front bumper for the 2008 and newer E Series

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Ford winch bumper, Undercover 5.0

Can't wait to get one on the Chinook, see you in a week!

We got the chance to outfit this sweet Chinook RV with a custom version of our Undercover5.0 winch bumper.
the front of this Ford had the front trailer hitch that was a necessity, no problem.... with this buper he still as the ability to run the front storage rack.

Outfitted with a 30" LED lift bar that should help off road

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal