URE!9 (Ninth Annual Uwharrie Rover Expedition!)

stevenr

Observer
Mark your Calendars... The 9th Annual URE! (Uwharrie Rover Expedition!) will be October 19-21. This gives you the opportunity to break your truck at Conclave... With plenty of time to fix it for URE!

This event will be held in the Uwharrie National Forest in Central North Carolina October 19-21, 2012. We certainly hope that you find all of the information needed in the link below, and that you have the opportunity to come out!

URE!9 Information and Registration

Hope you can join us; it looks like it will be a great year!!

stevenr

Observer
I hope to see you this year Doug... and here ya go:

URE9_Shirt_Mock.jpg

Sangster

Adventurer
I'll be there the weekend prior for the Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast's (NOAS) annual URE trip. Were are y'all camping?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

joefus

@sangster
just click here it has gps location and a link for google maps URE!9 Information and Registration:)

JackW

Explorer
heading up Thursday afternoon - see everyone there - trying to get a bunch of Solaros guys to come along

t42beal13t

Adventurer
We are planning a family off-road camping trip at Uwharrie that weekend. I'll definitely be sneaking away to hang out with the URE crowd.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Doug- what is your plan/timing?
Travis- where are you camping? What days?

I am a bit stymied. Had my neurosurgeon f/u today, and while the device holding my 4 cervical vertebrae together is in tact and doing well- great in fact, I missed a little issue. The device is holding it all together with the help of a hard C collar while the bone regenerates to fill the spaces previously having disc. All the disc spaces were emptied, cleaned and bridged- and now awaiting 3 to 6 months of bone growth to fill in said spaces, resulting in the final fusion. So, I am at Renee's mercy and schedule for a bit longer- and I thought the last three weeks were long ;-) We do hope to go over and see everyone at least for a little while. Should be awesome weather wise to boot!!

t42beal13t

Adventurer
Dale, the family is planning on setting up camp in Arrowhead that weekend. I'm off work Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday so I may head down Tuesday and slip away to work Thursday. Too bad you're still healing or we could do some riding before URE starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy