Vagabond Outdoors Drifter

czukie

My last communication with Phil was Aug 26th. And ive tried thier email system, after thier last communication update email.....so yeah.

Is there a new way to email? I usually just send an email and attach literally every single vagabond employee/email I know of (jay, Phil, info, etc.)

OVRLNDFX4

Is there a new way to email? I usually just send an email and attach literally every single vagabond employee/email I know of (jay, Phil, info, etc.)

I assume there are others who work there but just never knew of thier contact info. I have Phils personal phone number so i reached out, been reaching out. Again last contact was Aug 26.

czukie

I assume there are others who work there but just never knew of thier contact info. I have Phils personal phone number so i reached out, been reaching out. Again last contact was Aug 26.

Oh, yeah. I do as well. I try to not contact his personal phone, in large part because I’ve found it ineffective, as I’m sure everyone is trying to contact him via his cell phone. I would have gotten a different number by now if it were me lol

I guess what might benefit this thread is that my last contact was July 8th via email, when he told me he would reach out on Tuesday (4 days after email) to set up a completion date. That may have also been the week everyone their got COVID though…seems like it was also the time where supply chain issues started to delay everything again. Though he told me the delay was windows and fans, I was never notified of any canvas shortages that seem to be the newest alleged hiccup. Still kinda baffled how it takes 3 months to get the same supplies as other (competing) companies, but that’s an entirely different discussion. Hope that helps anyone following this thread. Not really an update though. Sorry ?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven