WANTED: Fabricator or somebody who can weld near El Segundo/LA CA - $$

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Hello Folks,

I am looking for a fabricator or somebody who can weld near El Segundo/Los Angeles who like to make some quick cash. The job is super simple basically welding 6 pieces of 1x1 steel square pipe in lengths of about 3.5 ft. I've made a design out of wood so it won't be a big investment in time.

The project is similar in nature to the one inthis post.

By the way, what would expect to pay for something like this including materials?

Thanks for any recommendations and help, I really appreciate it.

Ryan
:sombrero:

Willman

To bad you don't live closer! I could get you all setup.....

My shop is all setup for all the different metals as far as welding!

:elkgrin:

kclark421

Observer
Hello Folks,

I am looking for a fabricator or somebody who can weld near El Segundo/Los Angeles who like to make some quick cash. The job is super simple basically welding 6 pieces of 1x1 steel square pipe in lengths of about 3.5 ft. I've made a design out of wood so it won't be a big investment in time.

The project is similar in nature to the one inthis post.

By the way, what would expect to pay for something like this including materials?

Thanks for any recommendations and help, I really appreciate it.

Ryan
:sombrero:

I used this guy to weld my trailer frame, he is outside of Temecula, fair prices and a good guy, name is Steve' Fabrication @ 951-283-4327

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the Rec, I will give him a call. He's pretty far from me but maybe it'll work out.

Anybody know anybody closer?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Check with Cowboy4x4 (OverlandXT) on this board. He's in Yorba Linda and can travel i do believe. He does great work for us.

yubert

Explorer
I used this guy in E.LA

He does MIG, TIG, Arc, and can weld aluminum. I recently had him build some custom brackets for my ARB bumper.

Octavio Gutierrez
323-568-6835
4941 E. Telegraph Road
East LA CA 90022
CUSTOMOFFROADFAB.COM

baja dan

Observer
wish you were closer im in san diego always up for some mod's money if any one needs some welding done i can tig stick or wire feed dan

skirescue

LINK Motorsports Corp.
108 Sheldon st.
El Segundo, Ca 90245

Phone: (310) 322-2555
Fax: (310) 322-0025

These guys do a lot of fab work on or Baja truck:Mechanic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven