WANTED: Transport truck camper from Tampa, FL to Portland, OR

Ryan Stu

I need to have a truck camper transported from Tampa, FL too Portland, OR. Any ideas how I could get that done?
I've checked with a few companies that transport cars and other things. Their cost to transport this camper $5000+. That's 2-3 times as much as transporting a car and more than I can afford.
I'm not able to make the trip myself anytime in the next few months. Thanks for any ideas.

I'd be glad to let someone use the camper for road trip along the way and pay them additional.

The camper is an Outfitter Caribou Lite 8

XCRunner200U

@Ryan Stu is the camper mounted to a truck currently or would it need to be trailered? If its already on a truck i might be able to help out and just drive it up there for you.

Ryan Stu

@Ryan Stu is the camper mounted to a truck currently or would it need to be trailered? If its already on a truck i might be able to help out and just drive it up there for you.

The camper is not on a truck. So you would need a truck to transport it. Not sure if a trailer would work because it would be challenging to set the camper down until the trailer, which is probably much lower than a truck bed.

D

Deleted member 9101

Rent a 2500 from Uhaul and start planning a road trip...haha

Larrythelogger

I had a truck camper moved from Florida to New Hampshire using Uship. Haulers place bids on the move. Truck campers seem to work well for them because they can still tow something else

adelatoa

Adventurer
Buy a runner truck for $500 and mount the camper. Then have transport company transport a truck. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlsale19

You could try this gentleman he hauls trailers from FL. I spoke to him about transport of a trailer to CA he seems like a nice guy.
Need transport to the west coast
Call Jeff Craft 252 455 1012

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3