Warranties

DBrophy

I know this isn’t the place to post but not sure where to ask. Is there a type of extended warranty you can purchase for an adventure rig? I’ve got a truck camper lined up. Just looking for extra piece of mind on the truck part of the purchase. Also wondering if there’s any warranty that address the upfit of said truck to be able to haul a camper. Ie suspension issues, flatbed problems. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Zurich insurance offers extended ones for the main truck, not the camper. Have had good experience with them. Other than that, only other option I can think of in terms of insurance is called "Savings" and "knowing a friend who's a mechanic"

ionyota

I know this isn’t the place to post but not sure where to ask. Is there a type of extended warranty you can purchase for an adventure rig? I’ve got a truck camper lined up. Just looking for extra piece of mind on the truck part of the purchase. Also wondering if there’s any warranty that address the upfit of said truck to be able to haul a camper. Ie suspension issues, flatbed problems. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Try Progressive. They have a pretty full selection of campers they’ll insure, but not certain if they cover truck campers.

Good question. With Insurance rates getting out of control, this is one of the biggest problems of buying a boat, an RV, airplane etc. I’m in Florida and once again, insurance companies are pulling out of the state and my Home Owners policy just doubled for the next year! Then, After one year, I need to shop a new Insurer as mine leaves Florida! Enough already!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk