What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

K2ZJ

Explorer
Thanks! Just sent them an email to see if I can order from them. If not, is there anyway you would be willing to order a set and ship them to me? I would pay you for your time and effort in addition to the price of the part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a group buy!

toxicity_27

Adventurer
How is the Stubby antenna like with signal and all that. My buddy has one and doesnt recommend it. But i am interested in something like what you have.

I'm in the city so it's really not too bad at all. Decent reception for when I listen to AM/FM. I mostly listen to Sirius though.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Agreed - I would be in for sure. This looks perfect for camping and for the dog to get some fresh air too.

I heard back from the company. They do speak English and they do ship to the USA with two options, either quick (34 Euro) or slower (14 Euro). These are sold in pairs, by the way. I'm going to try and call Peter tonight and let him know there is interest and see what we can figure out as far as getting some sets over here.

MTSN

Explorer
I heard back from the company. They do speak English and they do ship to the USA with two options, either quick (34 Euro) or slower (14 Euro). These are sold in pairs, by the way. I'm going to try and call Peter tonight and let him know there is interest and see what we can figure out as far as getting some sets over here.

Sounds like a plan - thanks for the follow up. I'm in for a pair for sure and wouldn't mind the slower shipping option.

mnewxcv

Observer
just drove it down to the beach

WP_000203_zpsgntzywfc.jpg

WahooJeep

Observer
Sounds like a plan - thanks for the follow up. I'm in for a pair for sure and wouldn't mind the slower shipping option.

I bought a set a while back. They are a very nice product. Mine were $87 shipped to the US. They are great for the dogs in the back.

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
How is the Stubby antenna like with signal and all that. My buddy has one and doesnt recommend it. But i am interested in something like what you have.

Anyway I got the big antenna x 24" and added a HD spring and painted that black and reception is great and looks more cool than the stock.

153034816.jpg

153540372.jpg

dan0

Adventurer
Yesterday I went to replace the radiator on my WJ, since the hood struts are weak I went into the garage looking for something to prop it up.

In a classic cartoon move I walked into a rake and whacked my forehead, I gave up for the day after that.

Sorry no pictures.

MOguy

Explorer
Pulled all the carpet out of my TJ so I could have easier access to the drain plugs.

I also raised the transmission / Transfer case breather a few inches.

dallen

TTIRE CARRIER

20150330_181158_resized.jpg

Built a custom drop down tire carrier, was getting tired of the swing out. Always seen to be in the way and had no other purpose.
This way I could at least attach a table top when in the down position.

Attachments

• 20150408_182941_resized.jpg
    20150408_182941_resized.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online