What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

rubicon91

Explorer
I traded my soft top and a gift cert for bushwacker flares for a hard top. Only pic I have so far as I did it at Jeep Beach and the week before I was able to buy myself a ARB 50 qt which I should have in the Jeep in a week or so after I order the wiring loom, tie downs, and cover tomorrow and then will post up more pics. Also won an AEV Diff Cover in general raffle at Jeep Beach that I am going to put on score :) Slowly getting there!

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 30

Septu

Explorer
Haha, thanks. I've always wanted to do a good, quality build. Until now, I was just a kid w/o the money to do anything. Growing up is awesome ;)

I dunno about that... due to an unfortunate jeep habit, now I'm just an adult without any money... :D

Expedition Essentials

Approved Vendor : Expedition Essentials
I traded my soft top and a gift cert for bushwacker flares for a hard top. Only pic I have so far as I did it at Jeep Beach and the week before I was able to buy myself a ARB 50 qt which I should have in the Jeep in a week or so after I order the wiring loom, tie downs, and cover tomorrow and then will post up more pics. Also won an AEV Diff Cover in general raffle at Jeep Beach that I am going to put on score :) Slowly getting there!

Very nice. Love those diff covers.

Sent using a squirrel raised from birth by a flock of well trained carrier pigeons.

dan0

Adventurer
Removed seats for cleaning on the future for sale Jeep. Plus the driver's seat was pretty damaged.

pic94.jpg

pic95.jpg

pic96.jpg

Kosmo

Adventurer
Changed Transmission Fluid. Flushed Torque Converter, purged transmission cooler. Removed and cleaned skid plates, inspected area.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
Removed this that wouldn't let me open it unless I'm using a drop-hitch (which I'm not). That and it weighs a ton;

bumper 001.jpg

So I can tow this;

trailer 027.jpg

Moved the back-up fogs and camera over to the bumper;

bumper 002.jpg

Last edited:

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Hit all my suspension bolts with some penetrating oil in preparation for replacing the 26 year old components... I'm going to do the same every day this week. (it's going be a long and tiring job)

I've been neglectful of ExpeditionPortal lately... so a few updates:

Rotopax mount:

Making another for the left side for another 2 gallons of water, still have to paint this one I installed for a test run.

Changed my pillar switches:

I had plain switches in the OEM pillar - always forgot which switch was for which light).

Did some off road exploring:

Found this while doing some urban exploring:

Got some VIP parking at a 4wheelparts truck & jeep fest:

DallasJKU

Adventurer
I put on my 37" KO2's. This is with flat fenders and a leveling kit. Next up on Monday is the 2.5" MC with OME shocks, C-gussets and Synergy ball joints.

c5cb593707fd5f9b04d67e467c4a3717.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk