What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

bldeagle10

Explorer
story in build thread :(
SSPX0112.jpg

4lowdean

Observer
Picked up a new 10lb extinguisher.. pics once I get a bracket for it to mount it in the back of my Jeep. My bro stopped at a mini-van fire a few weeks ago and it reminded me how grossly inadequate my current extinguisher is.

orangeTJ

Explorer
Picked up a new 10lb extinguisher.. pics once I get a bracket for it to mount it in the back of my Jeep. My bro stopped at a mini-van fire a few weeks ago and it reminded me how grossly inadequate my current extinguisher is.

That reminds me....... I need to install the extinguisher from my TJ (which I sold) in to the JK.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I have never needed my extinguiser for myself. But I have saved others with it 3 times.......always nice to have one handy...nice having a 10 lb too rather then those wimpy kitchen models. :(

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Explore Oregon

Ordered:
Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards
Tow Hitch & Wiring Harness
Mopar Door Sill Guards
LoD Armor Lite Mid-Width Bumper w/Bull Bar & Winch Fairlead mount
Engo 10K w/Synthetic Line

SquareLJ

Observer
RAM mounts for my iPhone and GPS:

P7181001.jpg

P7181003.jpg

Table:

photo4.jpg

I think the table came out pretty good considering that I didn't take a single measurement. Haha

Oh, I took it off right after that picture to finish painting it. The aluminum is getting a coat of gloss black and the wood is still getting a few more coats of gloss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3