What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Mekcanix

Camper
I love those rims on the XJ what are they ( I have a thing for hub caps there is no cure) LOL
but seriously what brand and model are those. I have the wagon spoke wheels the i mount ford dog dish caps off a ranger to but those on your truck look great

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
DSC_5279.jpg

Threw on an AEV bumper this evening. Instructions were pretty clear for the most part. Plan on re-routing the control box under the hood, will finish that up tomorrow. The fogs require bolts, the factory screws won't do. Not sure what that is about. Gonna try and trim the factory plastic skid for now. Will end up shelling out the cash for the steel one down the line. The bumper was 65lbs, the hardware was 20lbs, the winchplate was 20lbs and the other plate was 20lbs. About 120lbs total. My winch is 50lbs plus 3lbs of synthetic line. My front end dropped 3/4".

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I love those rims on the XJ what are they ( I have a thing for hub caps there is no cure) LOL
but seriously what brand and model are those. I have the wagon spoke wheels the i mount ford dog dish caps off a ranger to but those on your truck look great

If you are referring to the wheels/caps on my XJ, they are Cragar (Allied Wheel Components) Soft 8's with early generation Liberty Center Caps. The early generation Liberty's used XJ wheels 5 on 4.5 spacing, and the stock steel wheels used these nice center caps. The Wranglers use the same design but the spacing is 5 on 5.5 and they screw in from the back of the wheel. Mine are held in place by the lugs. I love the look... and they were $20 for 5 caps!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Got 4 100w Explorer ProComp lights locally from a jeep club member... 100 bucks. :)
Then a pair of cheapo LED driving lights off a classifieds ad...10 bucks.
May even have a pair of TL LED headlights for the scrambler coming for 160. ;)

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Gave my CJ a lift........about 6 feet of lift!

2012-08-04_15-17-24_421.jpg

Got the Bend Pak XPR-10A installed in the shop today! Going to make keeping the back country/wheeling rigs in shape a whole lot easier!

2012-08-04_15-44-21_857.jpg

irish1371

Adventurer
changed out the crappy stock rear view mirror for one out of a ford ranger- all metal post with double ball joints and about 2 inches wider for a better view.

it's the small things that count :)

alexfm

Explorer
Spent most of my day fighting with my XJ, and finally got my 136A Grand Cherokee alternator installed. :)

bldeagle10

Explorer
charged the battery a bit, guess tomorrow I will take the battery cables off, clean them up and try to get it to turn over. despise unknown electrical issues >.<

Caoboy

Adventurer
Going to change out the leaking hose, and put in a new heater core. If it's all done spewing coolant, then it's off for some new tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3