What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Upgraded charging power. Was having some stock alternator issues. Installing tonight. Impressive quality.
2012-08-27_18-23-44_59.jpg

2012-08-27_18-16-46_487.jpg

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
I bought a Vector Offroad tailgate table. Hopefully that helps me with organization in my 2 door.

-Josh

Last edited:

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Replaced all the fluids with Royal Purple stuff. Also changed out the stock trac bar and lower control arm bolts with the 9/16th Grade 8 kit from Northridge. And I got rid of about 20 extra pounds I've been lugging around for awhile....
228450_3662183875360_1659927228_n.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
painful....

Got back to work on the Scrambler...it only hurts for a little bit...:oops:

Attachments

• IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 8

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
Put on a Jeeperman rear bumper tonight. Love this bumper, took 2 months to get. Came with some scratches in the powdercoat on the corners. Sucks, but is what it is. Fit and finish is great other than the scratches. The powdercoat is a bit thin. On the fence about the tire carrier latch, it moves around when latched. I think I may put on an old school clasp style latch instead. I am going hunting tomorrow morning, I will know pretty quick if the tire carrier rattles. I plan to make a drop plate to move the tire down about 4inches. The tire sits too high, I don't plan on going over 285s. Dropping it down will keep the wife from b!tching too much about not being able to see, as if you can see anyways. I have a camera system in the works. Only two of the 4 bolts fit where the receiver hitch is, if I took the bumper off and enlarged the holes in the crossmember it would fit. It needs a few rubber bumpers to keep the tailgate from hitting the tire carrier. Will add those next week. Other than that I am really pleased with the bumper, it fits like a glove, has an integrated receiver hitch and provision for a rear winch. Plan on mounting the rear winch as soon as I relocated the muffler. This will allow for backwards extraction over mall parking curbs. A must have.bumper.jpg

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Changed oil, lubed it, replaced the u-joints in the rear driveshaft, and checked over everything uderneath.

2012-08-31_17-04-07_345.jpg

Putting the new lift to good use finally!

Jkfisher84

Adventurer
After washing the jeep for 4 days and letting it dry out with a little help I finally got the carpet back in! Yay! Back to the mods. Will be ordering some limb risers and maybe some more under armor!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
hmm...

I did....stuff. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0444.JPG
    IMG_0444.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0449.JPG
    IMG_0449.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 9

draganof

Observer
Finally installed a Winch. All the Electronics are remote mounted inside the Hood on the Firewall. Cherokees don't like restricting the Airflow to the Radiator so I tucked the Winch as low as possible. So far works great.

Attachments

• Winch Final 002.jpg
    Winch Final 002.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Winch Final 003.jpg
    Winch Final 003.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3