What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Nothing to do with EXPO but installed some OEM wing action!

This has got to add at least 15hp, increase fuel economy by 2mpg, and it should also create enough down-force on the trail for increased traction that I'll never need to install lockers

2012-09-08_08-50-25_167.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Nothing to do with EXPO but installed some OEM wing action!

This has got to add at least 15hp, increase fuel economy by 2mpg, and it should also create enough down-force on the trail for increased traction that I'll never need to install lockers

The woodgrain puts it up to at least 17 HP man... love those old wagon wings!

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Ha, thanks guys.

the PO told me "yeah man i had that old grandpa wing on there and i ripped it off as soon as i got it" and i was all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

had to find another one in good shape. but its back....with style!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Ha, thanks guys.

the PO told me "yeah man i had that old grandpa wing on there and i ripped it off as soon as i got it" and i was all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

had to find another one in good shape. but its back....with style!
That honestly made me laugh out loud! :O "NOOOOOOOO...." haha! Been there! Now all you need is a replacement headliner! :)

88Xj

Banned
Finally installed a Winch. All the Electronics are remote mounted inside the Hood on the Firewall. Cherokees don't like restricting the Airflow to the Radiator so I tucked the Winch as low as possible. So far works great.

More pics of that bumper?

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Today I broke my front driver side upper control arm. But the break looks like it ripped in half and not really sure how I did it...

e3e5ajum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Synergy 4.5" coils and Bilstein 5160s with Bulletproof reservoir clamps. The supplied hose clamps are junk.

The combo rides very nice.
2012-09-06_18-11-57_703.jpg

2012-09-10_13-57-47_340.jpg

2012-09-10_13-58-10_702.jpg

2012-09-10_13-55-26_115.jpg

2012-09-10_13-55-41_260.jpg

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Today I broke my front driver side upper control arm. But the break looks like it ripped in half and not really sure how I did it...

[/IMG]

BigJerm: How much lift do you have?

I have seen uppers break from too much flexing, and have seen aftermarket short arms rip off the axle bracket, because they are so stiff.

The only 'give' on a stock control arm, is the middle of the arm, after a while, they break.

Synergy 4.5" coils and Bilstein 5160s with Bulletproof reservoir clamps. The supplied hose clamps are junk.

I agree with you on the supplied hose clamps and rubber baby buggy bumpers being junk! Mine keep slipping round on the fronts. (rears on on the frame)

Have to get a set for my 7100's

JeepinEric

EXPO Newbie Here

Not new to jeepin, but figured I'd share my recent addition! Limb risers from offroad elements, noticed from a few posts back couldn't resist - great quality mfg in the US!
100_5432.jpg

LR12-0814-04.jpg

100_5448.jpg

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Opened up the front diff, to find this:

2012-09-11_16-34-46_393.jpg

Now, I usually don't play in the mud, but last weekend I attended the Iron Rock Off Road's customer appreciation event.

It was raining and wet, and the IROHVRA is built on an old iron mine (that's why the goo is orangish)

We were doing some hill climbing, and found a new one. While trying to find the entrance to the bottom of the hill, I found a deep mud hole.

Time for some more repair/maintenance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3