What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

XJSuperman

OhIOWAn
Do you have a link about those goofy little switch post thingys on that plate over the battery? Id like to see and learn more about them. Never seen them before, I just use one of these:
fbussbar12pos__33681.1310078617.1280.1280.jpg

greasypete

@greasypete - How do you like the rhino backbone rack system? Was the install on the. Hard top involved?

For me its perfect. The install ist super easy and can be done in 2 hours (you have to remove the hardtop for that). You need to drill a few holes in your hardtop, that are complete sealed after the install.

What I like:
-Rack can be removed very fast (for highway/commuting, when you don't want a rack)
-Hardtop can be removed also easy with the complete rack on it, for these days in summer ;-)
-Silent
-Light

Used it for holidays in southern france, but I will put a RTT on it next year:
20849230301_c9c5350ea9_c.jpg

Greetings from Europe,

Pete

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Do you have a link about those goofy little switch post thingys on that plate over the battery? Id like to see and learn more about them. Never seen them before, I just use one of these:
fbussbar12pos__33681.1310078617.1280.1280.jpg
That is a great terminal strip. :beer:

These are just 80A circuit breakers, from eBay.
Don't have a link, but if you do a search in Automotive, they will come up.

fullofdays

Wondering Wanderer
For me its perfect. The install ist super easy and can be done in 2 hours (you have to remove the hardtop for that). You need to drill a few holes in your hardtop, that are complete sealed after the install.

What I like:
-Rack can be removed very fast (for highway/commuting, when you don't want a rack)
-Hardtop can be removed also easy with the complete rack on it, for these days in summer ;-)
-Silent
-Light

Used it for holidays in southern france, but I will put a RTT on it next year:
20849230301_c9c5350ea9_c.jpg

Greetings from Europe,

Pete

niiice. installed mine on Monday. It wasnt too bad and i can use my pioneer rack and take off my hardtop now! I hated the AEV brackets thru the top of the hardtop. very poor engineering. This backbone system is built like a tank. really looking forward to putting it to use in the spring.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Check off another step in the process.

Got the accessory fuse panel & relays installed. :)

Attachments

• Accessory-fuse-panel-instal.jpg
    Accessory-fuse-panel-instal.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 57

HAFICON

Adventurer
Prepping for my custom roof rack. Got everything ordered about to start welding it all up. Using Posion Spyder customs dual LED light bar mount for the front attachment. I will not be running a led bar..
image.jpg

image.jpg

XJSuperman

OhIOWAn
Sorry, guess I didn't make it very clear. I HAVE one of the red busbars, but I was asking about the circuit breakers ComancheScott has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal