What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Drove to the Beach on my new BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires size 34x10.5R17. Jeep has an AEV 2.5" lift.

Great tire, size and lift choice.

Here's mine with the 34x10.5R17 KO2 and AEV 2.5" lift. I'm really impressed how it handles the weight.

-Dan

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Yes, it is the AEV 2.5" lift. The stance looks better in person. Thanks

As does mine. I have the teraflex 2" lift on mine, with lower control arms, Monroe reflex monotubes, and airbags in the rear...its sits damn near perfect.

MTSN

Explorer
Took my wife and our boxer to Moab! :)

SnIrx5rTFAuWT0p_TDMmVBYjSeiBYEdSl-x_txVwYIEPJpTYSYZIx-4jjS6wpzfi__CfbcYpc3ltOX8zAFScUe_JO0k-dmI-5oId47iAaayJnBMbMLJUAYfG_bwc2pWYmwiiyVgTLon4MXds3WqCi1wpgqRI9bgWPzGCZp3wVVgLt2KqD86-OrHRZf9uAC459LXmw_gcZkduhP9-I4QsWtWYSrEixjciFuWNF2lkEHohzE8XRwXUU8q4xbHYtgaFMDNbclK8SMWp6Fck9AIm6lxrT4RMdY_Uhm3rPD8rjKs4owwPzGTQk2onFtD569dQwZpeOqK5bZ4t5UWA5vHksTMrcVI0vtTdlGQRN9oRKo4zlqegKZi6X3CwbzOTV35IdkVG_aEsz-eJmRX8AlmXcxMwPQ4Orl84RQEZpTKs8N1LrFrSmPMzzleN29FZ4ly-eGO1uUkr8GVJlBt6P5wC0yjACpjuefyfvSBAUkTXv2plgIe4Dtc0Gy1MHtrmRJo6z_3JSs_VJd4HMEOagzKUQuBPP0G0WRkQ3uut4SOwcezIdeKioBgxk0OL3QqNYQJxrhoP=w986-h657-no

It was a bit rainy and chilly today, so more trails and pics tomorrow when it's hopefully a little warmer and drier.

fAxy5MJ78qQdbYUUllhaBSpUBGh5m8uuhfjRuAmAemovPsxgOglPRvChx9pqAyVdXMB1-ZsLEP1unZxfME2p5yMdm_R-0sK5ew2zAC0iezh7lFiCBEqnACIk8bQcOykt1ik44XGTIFRKoGVj1QPfjX8oZeTVUY0IS9uF_ckULi4iXJNkSzaKEGL0teg9hOJb9MXV4oWOvazWA5VjSXSClYTmMtWXeZeV1Vf-Ohx3aYNvoBL-Mo8AnR8Ghb7C1FSJlkDNclDOwL1oHgZ5S07vGGC2tv348kFquq9GxhPdBxm_KPPQH44RbwbR-MrdOPyOCvq8CSzj0b5NwPyAVcQ6JFIcIScN2pRt7iQMahgDRqI_hiG3UI7supl7dsKXL5kpIuyMeoe-GhNt8OacOBmMHZYQpmJSP-PqL05-hPHh6ULfu6v4pZaPE8w7BkY237AndFTvDnRiPtzQaw_xD8VZS7W_iIXxKT2Wnt-GreV52FS6SEbgCDQ8CfAioJ4KXIau1EQvItxUN-H9xMiKMvEF0Ri9NjvSbDrO_0OM1KhJDxRFGIbWdO5A45Iwo1aGBWlTYnTz=w986-h657-no

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Grecy - Dan -- Jeep looks awesome. Bummed I did not get to meet up with you when you where in San Diego. Safe Travels I will be following along.

Hey Justin. Do you have a picture showing a straight side view? Do you have to use wheel spacers for that setup?

Here is a side shot. I believe the road/sand is slopped down in the front. I have never really noticed the front rake that is present in the photograph. No wheel spacers needed. Just the AEV 2.5 Lift.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
AEV, does have a bit of rake left in for load capacity. my set up has the same. It drives better that way too. When I had my F150, I had it "level" first, and it rode and handled like crap, I added some rear lift to gain some rake back and it was MUCH better.

Presto88

Adventurer
Grecy - Dan -- Jeep looks awesome. Bummed I did not get to meet up with you when you where in San Diego. Safe Travels I will be following along.

Here is a side shot. I believe the road/sand is slopped down in the front. I have never really noticed the front rake that is present in the photograph. No wheel spacers needed. Just the AEV 2.5 Lift.

That's it for me! Just perfect! And no spacers. I know everyone says it's no big deal, but I just love the idea of the stock rims and no spacers. Thanks for the picture.

Utahdriven

I went and bought mine today

New to the family!!! I know bought not built but it was hard to pass up I will be adding to it!!::wings:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 42

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Added an LED strip to the sound bar on a dimmer switch hooked to B+/B-. So now there is ample lighting when sleeping in the back. :)

Attachments

• Strip-light.jpg
    Strip-light.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 46

theksmith

Explorer
seems everyone's doing LEDs lately!

i'll add mine to the list - rear hatch window mounted camp area light, full writeup here: http://offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4595

i went with the brightest strip i could find in 4500k natural white, black PCB, waterproof and adhesive backed - then used a dimmer/off switch this time instead of also having a red strip. this way i can just turn it on very dim if needed and not ruin my night vision. the dim setting is also good for just leaving it on all evening while at the camp fire so i can find my rig again in the dark but not use a ton of battery power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal